Lightbulbs for Heater Control and Speedo...

B

bean

Does anyone know the part number for the little bulbs that illuminate the heater controls, also the speedo clocks...

I'd prefer to get the from somewhere other than Nissan if possible... :roll:

Do the hazard and rear demister have bulbs as well cos mine don't light up! :?

A

AZ STE

The hazard one does but its orange instead of white but a white can be used .Been looking on RS website but cant find any in clear, part number for yellow is 228-5556 25p each.Maplins might do them you need a 3mm LED with integral resistor so it can handle 12v. Or Nissan if they can get them.
:wink:

R

rsnissan

They use them in switches in alot of other cars too. I just got a load from a Vauxhall dash in a Scrap yard (swtches and a heater control unit)

B

bean

Thx, I've checked Maplin and they don't appear to have any.

I can't get the picture to show on the RS site, I wanna check they look right first.

B

bean

AZ STE said:
The hazard one does but its orange instead of white but a white can be used .Been looking on RS website but cant find any in clear, part number for yellow is 228-5556 25p each.Maplins might do them you need a 3mm LED with integral resistor so it can handle 12v. Or Nissan if they can get them.
:wink:
I've checked that part number it's the wrong type. that is an LED on wires.

You actually need small bulb with a plastic mounting piece on it's base.

Nissan charge £3.20 + vat for one of these bulbs!!! :shock: I'll put the part number in the list.