leaving the gtir/ experiences

Cris

Had an R.

It's now in R heaven (keep seeing the shell up for sale on EBay... :cry: )

Now have a Fiat Teapot smoker and a Clot 1.3.

The only solace I have is that the Fiat uses half the fuel to get about than the R did.

I miss the days of four wheel drifting and manic induction roar as the engine comes on boost.

One day (when cash permits) Iwill have another :twisted: :twisted:

S

stuart rawlinson

Had a Black R Long long time ago sold it for a Black R that was stolen so had a Black R to replace it um then sold that and got a RED R um Nice red R :evil: But sold it sad day very :cry: :cry:
So got me a R33 GTR now

But have been looking at White GTIR :twisted: ive not had a white one yet

Then theres only grey and green and off white to go after that

Stu
Who still lurks :?

mattygti-r

Re: matty gtir

mohsan said:
matty gtir you are like me with the crx vt and sunny gtir.how much did you get for the sunny?
eh?

ive still got my pulsar

Skyline R32 GTR and RX7 FD3S en route from japan :wink:

MarkTurbo

I'm still thinking of selling mine :shock: :(

I dont know what i'd do if i did or what i'd replace it with though, but cos i enjoy driving mine so much i usually put between £50 and £100 worth of fuel in it every week and i just lately i keep thinking what i could have done with that money :cry:

Its enough to make you cry, especially when you think that the government gets about 80% of it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

paz

MarkTurbo said:

I dont know what i'd do if i did or what i'd replace it with though, but cos i enjoy driving mine so much i usually put between £50 and £100 worth of fuel in it every week and i just lately i keep thinking what i could have done with that money :cry:

Its enough to make you cry, especially when you think that the government gets about 80% of it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Exactly my thinking. Love the car, you just think every now and then 'what else could I spend £250-300 a month on' :lol: :cry:

Paz

gtirneil

paz said:
MarkTurbo said:

Exactly my thinking. Love the car, you just think every now and then 'what else could I spend £250-300 a month on' :lol: :cry:

Paz
Rent boys for you Paz matey ;)

paz

gtirneil said:
paz said:
MarkTurbo said:

Paz
Rent boys for you Paz matey ;)
Your dads always booked up now though :cry: :wink:

Paz