Lambo doors

Lambo Doors

• Total voters
O

Odin

That look bl00dy 5hite :cry: :evil: .....

Who ever did that want's takeing out with the baby seals and clubing to death :wink: .

Just goes to show the way are owner's club is going :shock: yep right down hill big time :cry: if we are going to allow this type of fool to join
we'er doomed to maxdom :evil: :roll: .

rob

O

Odin

Oh well there's still prob some n0b out there building the real thing as we speak :cry: and now you have shown everybody how 5hit this will look when it's really done, so if it put's some maxtw*t off doing for real job well done homo :wink: .

rob

A

Anonymous

I think they look ACE.....on a Lambo!

Bit gay on anything else tho!

Dunc

PS, Nice photoshop work! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Glad you didn't buy my car then Sy! If Lambo doors were going to be an option! :D

Each to their own and all that; it'll end up making our cars look better anyway! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Some things are just not meant to be.... :( :( :(

lambo doors on an R... mmmmmmmmm..... I think not!! :x :x :x

J

J-GTi-R

Funny overheard conversation at JAE while queing for food.

Bloke:

'Wikked, see all those cars over there with the Lamborghini doors, I'll have to do that to my CRX!'

Girlfriend:

'Yeah but aren't Lamborginis really expensive? It would cost you loads to buy the doors off one of them!'

Which is about the size of it!

S

SunnyGTi2.0

Does doors from lambo's fit a crx? :?: :?: :roll:

Hehe... :lol: :lol:

Krikey, I can't believe that, at the time of posting, 8 fegging people out of the 44 that voted reckon that this would be a good thing!!

What the hell's the matter with you people?!

They're gayer than a homosexual's convention. Period. Almost as bad as LED washer jets...

D

disco dave

that gtir looks like a loads of shite anytway wth out the lambo doors some peoples taste is fooked up