Lambo doors

Lambo Doors

• Total voters
S

Sy.

just i went to Ace Cafe last night and saw more and more cars have had them done ... just a question :D

Websnowbo

Changed my mind..........seen a couple of pic's of other cars on the net and i think it only suits long coupe's. There was an RX7 that looked good with them.

S

Sy.

as i said just question ....

I agree with you ... has to be a bit of a mad looking "r" . I personnell probably wouldnt do it to a mint one . But maybe a project one to see what it looked like .

J

J-GTi-R

As a styling mod, regardless of the car, I think they look daft. They only work on Lambos because the whole bloody car is daft...

H980 Pulsarkid

The pulsar/sunny is a butt ugly car, awkward shape and hard to make it look nice IMO - we've all had some minor styling faux pars im sure. I personally think the car is too boxy a shape to have those type of doors on !

But you never know with the right combination of mods it might look ok !

kyepan

It would look silly, IMHO.

People who put gull wing doors on, have usually run out of other silly things to bolt, screw and stick on to their pride and joy, and they usually are interested only in the show and shine brigade.

but then again, i don't remember seeing many R's that have taken styling that far.. we have had different bumpers, spoilers, bonnets, skirts, wide arch packs, two tone paint jobs and alike. but not all at once and never gull wing.

If somone did do it, it would be a first. But probably the last thing you would want to do after you have modded all the other cosmetic things.

...... :roll:

geetee

fook it why not
Cos most people are too busy spending their hard earned readies on essentials to keep the car on the road. :cry:

But yeh, if you have the cash, time and can be arsed - go for it.

MarkTurbo

You could fit lambo doors if you were trying to get your car featured in w**k power and make it look completly sh1te in the process :wink: :twisted:

But lambo doors on a GTi-R would =

Keira

why dont you do away with the doors altogether and get some of those 70's style multi coloured beads that people used to hang in doorways.

That would be different :lol:

JIMMYBACK

ive just seen a car wiv lambo doors.........i was suprised on how the doors opens.....it dosent give u much room to get in and out of the car........and if u have bucket seat as well no chance.....i just hope your not fat :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Slipstream

I must admit that the doors on the R are a bit small to have as lambo doors BUT I've found that they look good on a R with a wide body kit :)
I'm putting the lambo door kit on my R at the moment - I'll post pics when its finished but only if everyone plays nice and tells me it looks great! :p

Keira

Slipstream said:
I'll post pics when its finished but only if everyone plays nice and tells me it looks great! :p
i'll save you the bother.

sh!te :lol: just kidding,

dont like wide body kits either so you must have completely ruined your 'r' by now :wink: :lol:

each to their own and all that. 8)

c20ona

check back in this section as i posted pics of the gtir with lambo doors and it looks a wee bit poo.(under 'lambo doors on a gtir').
everyone's to there own though so have a look and see what you think before parting with hard cash.

regards

kenny