japfest 09

nitrosgti-r

Yeah i second that, apart from the missed bit lol. I recon we need to GET IN EARLY and get some track time set up..........

saddler

took this off the japfest site.. WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET FORGOTTON..
An incredible variety of Japanese performance cars will be on show at Japfest 2009, expect to see the hottest cars for 2009 from the top tuners and:

Subaru - Impreza, WRX, STi, Legacy, Honda - CRX, Civic, S2000, NSX, Prelude, Integra, Type-R Toyota - MR2, Celica, Supra, Aristo, Starlet, Corolla Nissan - 350Z, 200SX, Skyline, GT-R, S14, S14a, S15, Silvia, 300ZX, Mitsubishi - EVO, Starion, Colt, VR4, Lancer, FTO, GTO Suzuki Swift, Cappuccino Mazda - MX6, 323F, MX-5, RX7, RX8 Lexus - Soarer, IS200

Mr GTiR

took this off the japfest site.. WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET FORGOTTON..
An incredible variety of Japanese performance cars will be on show at Japfest 2009, expect to see the hottest cars for 2009 from the top tuners and:

Subaru - Impreza, WRX, STi, Legacy, Honda - CRX, Civic, S2000, NSX, Prelude, Integra, Type-R Toyota - MR2, Celica, Supra, Aristo, Starlet, Corolla Nissan - 350Z, 200SX, Skyline, GT-R, S14, S14a, S15, Silvia, 300ZX, Mitsubishi - EVO, Starion, Colt, VR4, Lancer, FTO, GTO Suzuki Swift, Cappuccino Mazda - MX6, 323F, MX-5, RX7, RX8 Lexus - Soarer, IS200
We have not been forgotten. They complie the list for the next year based on the previous clubs that attened the year before. As we did not attend in 2008 we will not appear in the 2009 line up.

As I have too much on my plate with work, running another car club and a little toddler at home I don't get much time to come on here never mind organise shows anymore. I had actually stepped down in 2008 for organising shows as I have enough to do as a area rep as well as looking after other reps as well. As far as i' aware the club but have yet to appoint someone to organise shows and events. If someone wants to organise this shows i'm willing to help out.

Mr GTiR

Jon, you going to sort this out? I had a phone call from Ian the other day who organsies this. Drop me a pm fella.

saddler

Jon, you going to sort this out? I had a phone call from Ian the other day who organsies this. Drop me a pm fella.
Im happy organise a club stand for this event.. but as im doing the JTS Show i will be unable to attend this show.. How want to go to this then ??

Last edited:

nitrosgti-r

well i might not be goin to actual japfest but im deffo goin the day before. I went last year and i camped in the pub garden down the road.

MarkTurbo

If i can find some track time i'll probably take my sunny, if not i'll go in the everyday car.

If anybody knows of any track time going let me know ;-)

M

mynheers_a_pint

i'm also going but then i generally go to Combe regardless of the event...

M

mynheers_a_pint

it does seem a real shame that a number of GTi-ROC guys are going but no stand.

If i spy anyone by a Pulsar/sunny i'll try to say 'Hi' :)

NISR227

Cars looking good Mark, I'll keep an eye out for you on track, semi slicks, AP's, and your driving should be fast, according to met office its wet morning but possibly drying up midday so your second run might be better. Bet there will be loads having offs on track tomorrow.

I have no R now, just bought a silver sensible Civic Type R (EP3) but will be attending in my wifes MX5mk2 instead, in the wet its like drifting in slow motion lol.