How much is this worth - Leather interior

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
bex said:
and neil if you sell it

the money isnt going on the car!

you can buy me something... somethings sparkly! :p
HA, love it, that's exactly what i would say to ant - he wouldn't listen to me though lol.

Good luck with selling it neil....if Bex will let ya, lol.

Aimee

A

angry_milker

Thats why I love this forum!!Its not cliquey by any means!!! :D :shock: :wink: :D

Keira

angry_milker said:
Thats why I love this forum!!Its not cliquey by any means!!! :D :shock: :wink: :D
me to mate, most other forums have members that are so burried up each other its quite sickening :(

the thing that really counts is that when people are really stuck someone will help them out whether they have nasty seats or not :wink:

Pete said:
yes it is deisel weasel but thats not the point am making i think everybody should go and read the forum rules pointless posting and slagging
i think you should read them aswell then fella :wink: as it also says some nonsense about offensive remarks or posts......i actually find your signature quite offensive as i know a few people who have died from drug abuse and have seen the way it affects their family and friends so before preaching to everyone that made a joke about some horrible seats take a good look at yourself :roll: not that i'm now sat at home crying to my teddy bear :oops: about it :wink:

thats was abit serious and uncalled 4 but i bet u carnt c that
abit serious :lol: i'd hate to see what you get like if someone called you a nasty name like a 'wally' :roll: :lol: they aint even your seats :shock: maybe you wanted to buy them but feel abit silly cos a few people said they didn't like them or words to that affect :shock: :lol:

and rob, a flocked dash and leather seats would look pants :(

Mark_GTiR

deisel weasel said:
angry_milker said:
me to mate, most other forums have members that are so burried up each other its quite sickening :(

the thing that really counts is that when people are really stuck someone will help them out whether they have nasty seats or not :wink:

Pete said:
yes it is deisel weasel but thats not the point am making i think everybody should go and read the forum rules pointless posting and slagging
i think you should read them aswell then fella :wink: as it also says some nonsense about offensive remarks or posts......i actually find your signature quite offensive as i know a few people who have died from drug abuse and have seen the way it affects their family and friends so before preaching to everyone that made a joke about some horrible seats take a good look at yourself :roll: not that i'm now sat at home crying to my teddy bear :oops: about it :wink:

thats was abit serious and uncalled 4 but i bet u carnt c that
abit serious :lol: i'd hate to see what you get like if someone called you a nasty name like a 'wally' :roll: :lol: they aint even your seats :shock: maybe you wanted to buy them but feel abit silly cos a few people said they didn't like them or words to that affect :shock: :lol:

and rob, a flocked dash and leather seats would look pants :(
Yawn yawn yawn.... so how much do you think they're worth then?! :lol: :lol: :wink: