How much is this worth - Leather interior

gtirneil

Any ideas as to how much this is worth.

I bought the car with it already in, i have heard that there was 4 interiors like it.

Take a looky

Its front and back seats and doorcards.

Any offers?

JIMMYBACK

i paid 800 to get just the front and back seats done without the door cards being covered in leather..and that was cheap so quite a bit i would imagine 8) :wink:

MarkTurbo

Leather interiors are only worth it if you keep making a mess on regular occasions as they're wipe clean!

P

Pete

i personal no the guy who had the car b4 u dude and trust me he paid alot of money 4 the interior 2b done so i would say if ur really serious about selling it u want atleast £600-800 and that price includes there interior as well but remember thats just my 2p worth :D :D u could just e-bay it and hope 4 the best peeps bid crazy on there start it off at say £400 and take it from there :?: :?:

SickBoy

Its only worth wot some one is willing to pay m8 :cry:

£500 plus is a lot to pay to sit on .....but buys you a set of coilovers or brake upgrade 8)

Why do you want to sell it ?????????

Lee

Keira

all the blind people i know would tell that was hideous when their dog went barking mental from looking at it so please stop kidding the guy that anyone thats is actually allowed to drive and owns a gtir would want to buy it off him :shock:

sorry but thats the worst interior i've ever seen :shock: , i'd pay more for a standard set than that, i've actually got a standard set you could have for free if you sent me a video of that burning :lol:

Keira

there you go chap.. :wink:

you can get a sh!te interior from argos for next to nothing so dont hold your breath for getting hundreds for yours :lol:

A

andrew

deisel weasel said:
all the blind people i know would tell that was hideous when their dog went barking mental from looking at it so please stop kidding the guy that anyone thats is actually allowed to drive and owns a gtir would want to buy it off him :shock:

sorry but thats the worst interior i've ever seen :shock: , i'd pay more for a standard set than that, i've actually got a standard set you could have for free if you sent me a video of that burning :lol:
kieron your so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wicked comment mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

A

andrew

jiw said:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7400713.htm :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
£34.99 :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

andrew

deisel weasel said:
would look good in that sh!t heap civic of yours :wink: :lol: :lol:
crapping my self laughing right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , where is the water :lol: :lol:

Keira

andrew said:
jiw said:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7400713.htm :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
£34.99 :lol: :lol: :lol:
buy it andy :wink:

would double the value of that civic instantly :shock: :lol: