Handling mods

M

memski

Lol long story, let's just say they weren't suited to high speed country lane runs (read: memski broke one :oops: ). Going back on soon hopefully, and am avoiding that particular lane at those sort of speeds!

A

Anonymous

My cars lowered 40mm at the moment and id say the ride is pretty comfortable.. Diddent really want to ruin that too much. At least with adjustable shocks you get a choice :D

A

AJ4

lol @ memski :D

I've got absolutely no idea what suspension is on mine :?:

I know they are KYB shocks and springs, but I've no idea what model the shocks are, they don't look like anyone elses KYB's....

They are pale blue, with a big KYB 'SR' logo on them, I must post a pic some time, see if anyone can identify them ( bought the car with them already fitted ). They have lowered it a good bit, but their a bit soft.

NISR227

Crazy - yeah nice to meet you mate. Yeah I'm more than happy with the suspension change. I got home after taken 3 hours to drive back to Bedford, said hello to the misses and then went back out for a drive again down some twistie roads. :lol:

Clean car yours. Let us all know what you think of that MD214 tubby (the one i;ll probably go for if it gave up) they fitted for you, if its set up you could run it at the RR day in May (post on the topic if possible), would be interesting to see the powergraph posted on that. cheers :D

C

Crazy

NISR227 all I can say about the MD214 is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :p :shock: :D :D :D :D 8) 8) :wink:

Will hopefully see you on the rolling road day mate :wink:

Nad

memski said:
Lol long story, let's just say they weren't suited to high speed country lane runs (read: memski broke one :oops: ). Going back on soon hopefully, and am avoiding that particular lane at those sort of speeds!
Hence what I was saying choose ur shocks for what roads u drive on. They are too hard and slow for a decent country road unless they can be revalved. Better off with Leda or Proflex(if they do an R fitment)

Nad