GTIROC Trackday 2010

gtirjoey

im gonna put my name down even though im scared of cadwell, last experience was not the best but hopefully im a little more wiser now....

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Right chaps, I'm going to start to push this now.

JTS is out of the way so I need to sort out names and bookings so that we don't leave it last min like last year. :roll:

So far we have on the list:

1. Fubar Andy
2. Stumo
3. vss irvine
4. Nasher
5. bob the builder
7. warpspeed
8. pulsarboby
9. johnsy
10. gtirjoey

However we need more names as I'm sure there will be a few issues or drop outs due to one thing or another.

I saw plenty of track ready/cadged cars at the event so I'd like to see near 20 cars on the list if possible.

Accommodation has already been sorted (you'll be happy to know bob) so we need a few more names to the list to make it a great day out.

P

pulsarboby

what accomodations that then andy?
not that place we stayed at last time i hope where there dog escaped out in the snow and the fooker ran off for miles:roll::lol:

was a place from hell lol

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
what accomodations that then andy?
not that place we stayed at last time i hope where there dog escaped out in the snow and the fooker ran off for miles:roll::lol:

was a place from hell lol
No, no. Just the place that we normally use :thumb:

CBA messing about trying to find other accomo, just use what we know ;-)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
No one else wants to come to a track day, in the summer, when its dry and have some fun? :-D

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well I'm going to start asking for deposits soon, so before the end of the month.

If your just thinking about it, then think quickly. Last year we left it till the last minute due to people fannying about and only just got our spaces fully booked.

This year we will be booked well in advance.

You up for it?

vss irvine

get it booked whytie,

itll be a great day and we'll be going down aswell. so you wont need to travel alone.

hopefully grant will be coming down aswell.. ill speak to him when i get home.

johnsy

iv got a friend who might be interested, could i get in a spot with my club discount or would he have to pay full whack