Open Pitlane - 105 db

Prices:

Paid Members: £129.00
Non paid members: £149.00

Cadwell Park Circuit
Louth
Lincolnshire
LN11 9SE

Fondly nicknamed the 'mini Nürburgring', Cadwell Park is held closely in the heart of many motorsport fans. Located 10 miles north of Horncastle and five miles south of Louth.
The track, with its fearsome and photogenic Mountain feature, currently stands at its 2.25-mile layout. It has three configurations – the rarely used Woodlands circuit, the short Club circuit, and the splendid, daunting Full circuit.
These days, its car racing exploits are confined to club meetings but they are invariably crackers, the track's swooping nature providing fantastic racing.

So who's up for it? 8)

List:

1. Fubar Andy
2. Stumo
3. vss irvine
4. Nasher
5. bob the builder
7. warpspeed
8. pulsarboby
9. johnsy
10. gtirjoey
11. Olliecast

***NOW TAKING PAYMENT***

Right, lets get the ball rolling now :-D

Rather than bothering with deposits this year I want the FULL AMOUNT for the event.

You have till: Sunday 1st Aug* (23:59 GMT)

Once this payment point has passed I will no longer honor the discount scheme above and you pay the full price for the track day of £169 weather your are a paid member or not.

The reason for this is last year we left it far too late to get the payments in and almost didn't get our track day due to this.

As its summer and track days book up even quicker we need to get this sorted well before the event.

If we are short on numbers near to the cut off date I will consider other applications for other cars to join us, so if you know anyone (mates) that would like to join you with their cars then have them on standby.

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
It depends on your exit speeds, maybe around 120mph. I don't really look at my speedo when on track.

Its all about handling, traction and braking at Cadwell, speed is a small part of this track.

----

I'm going to make a list of names that are very keen to come. Please don't make posts about "i wish i could go" or "if only my car was on the road" posts.

If you are interested in coming then put your name down and work towards getting your car ready for the event. That way I know you are committed to attending and I have some numbers to work with :thumb:

List:

1) Fubar Andy
2) Stumo
3) vss

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Thinking about the short ratio box. Its rubbish on high speed stuff
You'll be fine then, there is only one or two points you might get to the top end of the rev range, everything else is just corners and "The Mountain" :-D

bob the builder

yessssssss please,count me in(depending on cost).well if i know how much then i can start hoarding some cash.
hoping to do oulton again before then so i can set up my new upgrades and get my handling sorted.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
It'll be around £150, need to confirm the costs

If you are a fully paid member you'll be getting it even cheaper too :thumb:

stumo

It depends on your exit speeds, maybe around 120mph. I don't really look at my speedo when on track.

Its all about handling, traction and braking at Cadwell, speed is a small part of this track.

----

I'm going to make a list of names that are very keen to come. Please don't make posts about "i wish i could go" or "if only my car was on the road" posts.

If you are interested in coming then put your name down and work towards getting your car ready for the event. That way I know you are committed to attending and I have some numbers to work with :thumb:

List:

1) Fubar Andy
2) Stumo
3) vss
small "s" ya dumbass! :roll: