Group Buy: APEX Coilovers

Kev@Apex

I can use other couriers other than city-link, however there may be a increase in cost. I can make sure you are informed as to which day to expect the coilovers, and a tracking number by PM/mail to make sure you dont miss them.

I'm looking at other courier options to Canada for 5 sets to one adress.

£42.50 for TNT to Malta.

Kev@Apex

Confirmed orders

1) Bopper

I'm waiting to conform the batch to Canada once we have a better shipping price.

You MUST contact me with payment details or send a deposit to get on the confirmed orders list.

Kev@Apex

paypal payments need an extra 4% to cover costs

Please use pay@apexperformance.co.uk

Please include exactly what the payment is for (there are 8 of us here, and its not me that does paypal), include your board name also - thanks.

Dave - please wait till we have an agreed/better shipping price to Cananda.

R

Russ'R

I wil be parting with the £80 deposit on Friday.

Do we have 6 orders yet?

Can I do a bank transfer or pay on card directly to avoid the charges please Kev?

Please send me your bank details.

Thanks

Russell

Kev@Apex

Hi Russ,

Yeah you can pay by card on the phone and have no paypal charges, or by bank transfer which is free within UK but will cost you £8 for us to accept it from outside of the UK.

With the canadian order, once we sort the shipping, then yes we have the numbers.

T

tintin74

Hi Kev ;)

I'm very interested :) How much for ship to France, zip:74200??

Thanks

R

Russ'R

I have confirmed that I will be having a set of coilovers with Kev..

Come on you guys..great piece of kit here..Jump on board.

soin

ive also moved my 8pot brake deposit over to this group buy so im definately in , need kev to update the list , but is that 3 defo s now ?

McDaveMP5

soin said:
ive also moved my 8pot brake deposit over to this group buy so im definately in , need kev to update the list , but is that 3 defo s now ?
3 + the Canadians orders if Kev can find a decent way of shipping at reasonnable cost. Cheers

--McDave

Kev@Apex

OK, I've tried several firms and the best I can do with shipping 5 sets to Canada is £502.50 - so £100/set basically.

Thats all to 1 address so then there may be some more costs to distribute them to everyone else.

Or £140 per set individually to each address via TNT.

McDaveMP5

Thanks Kev.

Do we have 5 people ?
What timeline are we looking at:
- order deadline
- payment deadline
- you receive and ship
- we receive

Kindly,

--McDave

Kev@Apex

Hi Dave,

We have the numbers, 2 UK and 5 Canadian = 7, minimum was 6.

We are looking at 8-10 weeks once we place the order (which I have delayed doing while I try and find a better shipping quote - and failed, I was hoping to get it down to around £75/set)

So the quicker we have 6 confirmed orders the quicker the ball will start rolling, I know the shipping to Canada has delayed this a little, sorry.

McDaveMP5

Would you mind posting the locations of customers in Canada ?

McDave - Ottawa region (I drive to Montreal often if that can help out)

Tell us when we can pay up. Cheers,

--McDave