Fitting GTi-R bonnet vent on a Nissan Primera P10?

A

Allan GTI-R

P11GT said:
who shoved batteries up your a**e? the point i was stating was that its not just your cosmetic mod, it was done for a functional reason, or maybe it was to obvious for your high and mightyness. If you didnt care, why bother posting?
I come here to read about GTI-R's and speak to the owners, that's NOT a fuking GTI-R no matter how hard he tries :evil:

Davey

So, if someone wants to put one of "our" engines in their car, they cant come on here and ask questions?
Thats a pretty shitty attitude, if you dont mind me saying :cry:
As for the original post, its been made clear that its not a GTI-R vent, and we cant help, enough said :?

A

Allan GTI-R

yeah they can come and ask questions - you can answer them if you like.

Over here you get guys using the engines, bonnets and badges - and they have zero respect for the GTI-R, they really don't have any (ok maybe 1% do).

That's what drives me up the wall - must be different over there in the UK :?

I only want to read about GTI-R owners and what they're doing to their GTI-R's, that's what an enthusiast does - they're passionate about their car.

But it's not my forum - not my call.

P

PrimeraRacer

I guess I'd better stear clear of you then allan.......

wouldnt want to offend!

J

J-GTi-R

Allan GTI-R said:
- must be different over there in the UK :?
Yeah it is because we're not all small-minded morons like yourself. The best thing about moving to the UK was leaving behind all the people like you.

ShayneG

Pure P10 said:
Hi everyone I have Rescued a GTi-R bonnet vent from the breakers which I want to fit onto my Nissan Primera P10. The fit is spot on but I have one problem.

As you can see from the pictures below there is no lip on the vent and I am at a lost on how to fit it to my car :?: .

Any help more than welcome

Thanks everyone
Paul
How max flower and stupid will this look :?:

Just buy a proper GTIR instead of being another wannabe :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you aren't a member it won't let you see them :?

Edited to add, looks like age before beauty rob :p

K

KevShek

shhhhh-turd, honestly, do you guys really wanna see, cos if you do, ill have to save and host them which will take me a few mins to do. Let me know or i wont bother.

K

KevShek

ok, ive done them anyways, go back to page 2 as ive edited the links.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It's not too bad :wink:
It'd have been better with a Gtir vent tho, to direct the air onto the top mount. To me all that's gonna happen at speed is that the air will hit the front lip of the vent, get directed upwards a little and maybe help suck a little air out of the engine bay, but not alot of air is gonna go through the top mount.

K

KevShek

Fast Guy said:
It's not too bad :wink:
It'd have been better with a Gtir vent tho, to direct the air onto the top mount. To me all that's gonna happen at speed is that the air will hit the front lip of the vent, get directed upwards a little and maybe help suck a little air out of the engine bay, but not alot of air is gonna go through the top mount.
Dont say that man! you not read the first 2 pages! LOL but i agree with you :wink:

Keira

looks like someones beat me to it and set that god awful thing on fire :lol:

Not my cup of tea but each to their own.....

Keira

:?

lost me with that one mate.

I got talking to a friend of yours who now works for orange not long ago, clare or something i think her name was, something to do with your tints. She didn't manage to palm me off with any sh!te for my phone i didn't want but we had a good chat about pulsars :lol:

K

KevShek

purgery............. purge............. you know, purge kit as in the pic...... nevermind, crap humour!

ahhhh, yeah, i know who you mean, it was Claire, she left customtint a while ago, but she did organise my sponsorship with the company. Nice lass, very keen on her VW camper vans........ she mentioned that yet? hehe
How did yous cross paths?
(waaaaaay off topic now!)