Ferodo brake pad part numbers?

Trondelond

Right,

I'm getting some DS2500's for the rear, but I'm having trouble figuring out the part number for them
Anyone have it? Or a drawing of the rear pad with measurements would also help!

:)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
When I get home I'll have the part number for you unless someone else can come in with it before me?

Trondelond

Hooray! My local brake pusher wants me to draw the outline of the pad, but it's a lot easier to post it up here and have someone else do the work while I sit on my ass!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
We’ll I’ve found the codes for front and rear EBC and Mintex and front codes for Ferodo pads, but I can’t find the rears anywhere. :oops: :doh:

I’ll keep looking, but it I’ve got a feeling I might not have it anymore since they are not my other part codes. :?

It might be worth e-mailing Ferodo direct and ask them for the part codes if I can’t find them!

I'll keep looking :-D

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I've done the ring around to a few different companies trying to find the part code. Some won't offer the code or is not available on their database.

Keep trying Ferodo, or try Ferodo UK see if you have any luck with them?

I've had a good look around and I can't find that code anywhere :sad:

Trondelond

I've done the ring around to a few different companies trying to find the part code. Some won't offer the code or is not available on their database.

Keep trying Ferodo, or try Ferodo UK see if you have any luck with them?

I've had a good look around and I can't find that code anywhere :sad:
Argh. I suppose I'll just have to yank the rear pad out, and draw the outline.

Trondelond

Crap. No satisfaction from Ferodo still, or any dealers, despite handing over the outline.

I've tried emailing Rallynuts as I remember the rear EBC pads were listed for an Almera, Primera or something. Anyone know which other Nissan has the same rear brake pads? That might help.