EVO3/FTO Caliper fitment and disc options?

KieranEG6

Just wondered as I have managed to get a set of FTO Mivec calipers on the way for free, has anyone tried fitting slightly bigger MG ZR discs 282mmx25mm over the usual clio 280mmx24mm. I know its only minimal but every little helps with heat dissipation on brakes.

Also I am not a fan of spacing discs, but can't seem to find anyone that has just spaced or milled the caliper mounting position. Surely cant be that difficult to just move the caliper carrier inwards instead of spacing the disc out? Would also increase caliper:wheel clearances for those running 15".

Im dying for the the calipers to get here so I can try them out.

red reading

The discs hit the wishbone without spacing, and I only run 310mm x25mm discs and they stop me from 170mph lap after lap on track, pads are critical and ate superblue brake fluid is pound per litre the best fluid.

KieranEG6

The discs hit the wishbone without spacing, and I only run 310mm x25mm discs and they stop me from 170mph lap after lap on track, pads are critical and ate superblue brake fluid is pound per litre the best fluid.
Ah right, I thought it was a caliper carrier contact issue with the 280mm discs.