Engine conversion for Pulsar

ashills

look nobbbb head ull be lucky to see the same sort of power my evo made before urs goes bang let allown whats planned for the colt LOL

and as said yeah evo engine and running gear is good for putting in other cars
and transmission is a shite load stronger than what the gtir was blessed with

deisel weasel said:
dankal said:
Why not put an Evo motor and gearbox and rest of driveline in the R and solve the gearbox problem :lol:
cos you might aswell go the whole hog and become a sad boring c.u.n.t like the rest of them that used to own gtirs and buy the whole car which will probably end up being slower than your pulsar :roll: :wink: :lol:

just ask alan (ashills) :shock: :lol:

Keira

what was it....

11.8 in the gtir

12 something :roll: , cant even be @rsed to remember the exact figure it was that unimpressive :lol: in the evo :roll:

and what do you do now to try and beat the pulsars time :?: which i hasten to add you gave up on before you really tried to push it 8) :wink: :lol:

you take a mitsibushi 3 door hatchback shell, take the engine of an evo (which aint as good as the sr20det anyway :wink: ) and the running gear and make you own pulsarish mitsishitbox :wink: :lol: :lol:

at least nissan actually made the car we're all sticking with :roll: :lol:

its good to be home
:lol: :lol:

ashills

gtir only did an 11.9 at totb
evo did 11.9 at santa pod
cant help it if i got sold a duff clutch that slipped from day one
but fact i came 7th out of 40 odd evos at bruntingthorpe was proof it had the power(beat cars with probably 4-5 times more spent on them than mine)

so shut it and go finish breaking that black car
deisel weasel said:
what was it....

11.8 in the gtir

12 something :roll: , cant even be @rsed to remember the exact figure it was that unimpressive :lol: in the evo :roll:

and what do you do now to try and beat the pulsars time :?: which i hasten to add you gave up on before you really tried to push it 8) :wink: :lol:

you take a mitsibushi 3 door hatchback shell, take the engine of an evo (which aint as good as the sr20det anyway :wink: ) and the running gear and make you own pulsarish mitsishitbox :wink: :lol: :lol:

at least nissan actually made the car we're all sticking with :roll: :lol:

its good to be home
:lol: :lol:

Keira

ashills said:
gtir only did an 11.9 at totb
evo did 11.9 at santa pod
cant help it if i got sold a duff clutch that slipped from day one
but fact i came 7th out of 40 odd evos at bruntingthorpe was proof it had the power(beat cars with probably 4-5 times more spent on them than mine)
think how much quicker the pulsar would've been with 500bhp though :wink: certainly would've gone quicker than 11.9 :wink: :lol:

and didn't the evo break a box in its early days :shock: :lol: :lol:

good luck with the mitsishitbox-pulsar-likey anyways al :wink: :lol:

ashills

box had 2 worn syncros which wasnt to bad lol
will be fun either way just get ur thing built
ill have colt finished before u at this rate :D