Discrete audio system setup (post pics of yours)

Garef

Perrin, it was so long since I installed the tweeters that I can't honestly remember. I remember that it was simple. I did have to grind out a bit of the door behind the mirror, but it was really simple to do it all.

I'm also sure I remember a bit of water being in the base of my doors, nothing crazy. I just hid mine up underneath the dash, few zip ties to hold them in place. ;-)

keastygtir

As said i wouldnt bother with rear speakers. Decent front components are all you need and a sub. For a simple all in a box soloution the infinity bass link systems are a good all rounder that have good sound quality and dont make you sound like a chav.

geoff pine

It all looks a tad expensive for you average chav:lol: and no i'm not suggesting your a well off chav:lol: ;-)

123 gtir

Hi Geoff chef not taking any offence to hard skin these days my age you see, taking me 14 years so far and still not ready ,,, and your the first one who things im not that well off, as you are right the wife gives me just pocket money lol..
thought it was a chance to show him off,,, have fun,, t.y for the nice comment Geoff well put ...

chef