Compomotive MO Competition 6 Spoke wheels - opinions?

MarkTurbo

Odin said:
White is just so last Autumn :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Looks like somebodys been reading his wifes womans magazines again :lol: You know what they say about men who know what colours are in at the moment :wuss:

Anything you want to tell us :shock:

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
Looks like somebody's been reading his wife's woman's magazines again :lol: You know what they say about men who know what colours are in at the moment :wuss:

Anything you want to tell us :shock:

I'm not apologizing for being in touch with my feminine side :shock: ;-) , I have to keep pretending to be interested in clothes shopping because she's mad on designer gear, I can't help it if some of it rubs off :oops: :oops: :oops: .

Rob

Anyway, back to the thread.......... just watch the brembos,you may have to get a bracket specially made to fit as the ones on mine were,a wheel had to be sent to godspeed and built them to fit and there is very little clearence. My MO's are 15's though so you might not have the same problem but thought you might like the info anyway

bopper

Red if you are gonna get them get them from reyland as they are cheaper there than if you go direct to compo, as they are the whells i have on mine. 17x8 et45 4x100

R

*Red*

Thanks for the info Scott.

bopper said:
Red if you are gonna get them get them from reyland as they are cheaper there than if you go direct to compo, as they are the whells i have on mine. 17x8 et45 4x100
Bopper, I'm right in thinking I've met you before aren't I? Croydon based??

Thanks for that info too. I've got a few companies sorting quotes for me, and all know about each other, so they're all trying to get the lowest price! :lol: ;)
I'll contact Reyland too.

I'm going for 17 x 7's because I wasn't sure if bigger would fit??