Compomotive MO Competition 6 Spoke wheels - opinions?

R

*Red*

Looking for new wheels basically, and I really like these in 17's.

What offset and stud pattern would fit the car and would these fit over my Brembo 4POTS??

Also what all season tyres would be recommended??

Thank yoooooooo :)

abyss

et45 stud pattern 4x100 but im sure these wheels only come in 18" its the 5 spoke ones that come in 17" im sure.

MarkTurbo

I think the standard R offset is 40mm so i'd stick as near to that as possible! What size are the discs on your Brembo's? Cant see the brakes being a problem though as compomotives have good spoke clearance, my big brakes fit under 16" 35mm offset compomotives no problem ;-)

R

*Red*

MarkTurbo said:
I think the standard R offset is 40mm so i'd stick as near to that as possible! What size are the discs on your Brembo's? Cant see the brakes being a problem though as compomotives have good spoke clearance, my big brakes fit under 16" 35mm offset compomotives no problem ;-)
Thanks!

R

*Red*

Would size would be better?? 17 x 7, 17 x 7.5 and 17 x 8 all with an offset range of ET00 to ET56...

O

Odin

*Red* said:
Would size would be better?? 17 x 7, 17 x 7.5 and 17 x 8 all with an offset range of ET00 to ET56...

I think most people have 17x7 with ET 40-48 ish but I'm not a wheel expert as its all a bit to chav for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

R

*Red*

You cheeky bastid!

Well, thought I'd add a bit of Essex spirit to the car that's all! :p

Seriously, the wheels I've got on there atm do not suit the car at all and it's a bit let down.. and I saw these and just thought they look really nice.

O

Odin

*Red* said:
You cheeky bastid!

Well, thought I'd add a bit of Essex spirit to the car that's all! :p

Seriously, the wheels I've got on there atm do not suit the car at all and it's a bit let down.. and I saw these and just thought they look really nice.

I wasn't on about your particular choice of wheel sweetie, Just the whole styling scene in general ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

ashills

they do the newer style of that wheel in smaller than 18 but that actually design is 18 only and stopped making now they do look awesome on an R but not ideal handling wise etc