Clutch master cylinder

cangtir

Does anyone know if the clutch master cylinder is compatible with any other nissan cars- mine is gone and the problem is i live in canada, so parts arent the easiet to get :(

or is there any car which i can use one from as an upgrade?

thanks

GTiR-Aholic

Not sure what cars you have out there but I believe it's the same with any Nissan Sunny and the N15 Almera.. and possibly primera?

nickr

you can order it from nissan directly like i ordered mine, 129$ plus taxes canadian from Morrey Nissan in Burnaby, BC. took them 3 days to bring it in for me. 75$ plus tax for the slave

you can also try steve solange at abbotsford nissan, they will ship out if you ask nicely.

Last edited:

Tim

you can order it from nissan directly like i ordered mine, 129$ plus taxes cdn. took them 3 days to bring it in for me.
In that case, speak to Nissan, it would cost that just for the new part before shipping!

But if any of you on the other side of the pond need anything shipping over then give me a shout i don't mind doing some leg work for a little bit of commission as i know some sellers are reluctant to send over-seas.

Cheers

Tim

cangtir

Tim- ill hold you to that, go register yourself on canadagtir- im one of the mods on there, im sure you do alot of business sendinag parts out way, think we have around 400-500 members...

Tim

Tim- ill hold you to that, go register yourself on canadagtir- im one of the mods on there, im sure you do alot of business sendinag parts out way, think we have around 400-500 members...
Will do .. sounds like fun. I'll stick a build thread up on there as well :)