Cheap R

PulsarTom

Hello, basically am wanting a rolling shell with engine failure, gearbox failure, mot failure, do not have a lot of cash but would love another pulsar and a project. 07871912134 thank you Tommy

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Im selling
15: Buying & Selling

All selling (including px - swap) reserved for PAID MEMBERS ONLY.....

List your parts in the correct section.

All Group Buy offers must be authorised by a member of the Mod/Admin team before being posted.

Any individual seen to be making unreasonable profit from organising a GB through a trader will have their GB stopped.

Anyone caught trading for personal benefit under their personal account without prior consent from a member of the Mod/Admin team will be warned and then banned.

Buying from Japan and Selling to the UK Members is blatant profiteering and won't be tolerated either.

The selling of vehicles is restricted to PAID MEMBERS ONLY.
No you're not. That would be a club rule breach. Consequently your posts have been deleted.

If any non-paid members have a car/shell to sell please contact Tom via PM.

PulsarTom

Once again guys looking for a very cheap pulsar?! Open to anything so let me know what you guys have got?! thank you

jjs

have a grey shell needs the arches done, complete, with alloys, mint interier , could supply a good gear box, and complete engine with low compression , offers

Last edited:

PulsarTom

Thank you for the offer mate but you are the other end of the country from me which would call more problems for me to pick up, thank you anyway and good luck with sale

Duffman

Fire & Skill that is a great find! Thanks for the free advertising :)

It's a bit far for Bob to travel I think, I'm from the North-West of Lancashire.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I'm in 2 minds what to do to be honest, sell up and shop around in a couple of months or get a standard rebuild (which is miles away).

Fire & skill

Vintage member
are you only in Morecambe? not too far from me, looks like a good shell. IIRC did you buy this then the engine went on the way home?

Duffman

You are correct, that's me. Had plenty of interest which is encouraging. Either way, hopefully I'll be back on the road sometime in the near future. The 30 miles drive I did has given me the bug!