Carbon Splitters

S

scottie686

I've been in contact with a guy at a company called Scott Lowe who fabricate Carbon Fibre goodies for Scoobies and Evo's. I emailed him to query whether they do Carbon splitters for 'R's. He came back saying that none of there stock would fit the 'R' and they dont make any thing for it. But, he said it is something they could consider doing for me and wanted to know if I thought there would be a market for these. 8) and what sort of styles etc.

I said I would post a message on here to see (if he could produce Carbon splitters like the Laguna splitter or something along those lines, and not to over the top, and at a reasonable price) how many people may be interseted and get back to him. :D

Let me know how many of you (price providing) who may be interested so I can get back to him.

Cheers Peeps. :wink:

J

jonnyboy

8) at the right price, i will be up for one......................... can they do a rear wing as well ?

A

Anonymous

i'd be interested as well,especially if we could also get wings,hatch,spoilers etc :wink:

S

scottie686

I think price is gonna play a big part. I have no pictures but I sent him the below link as an idea of what I'm after for mine (someting fairly subtle and not in ya face) or suggested the Laguna splitter in carbon. I'll email them again to say that had some interest and would sort of money would we be looking at?? :?

The impression I get from these guys is that they seem fairly up for fabricating most things if there is a market for the product. So if the desire to have a Concorde style Shnoz grafted onto the front of the 'R' then they maybe able to assist!! :wink:

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums...ru Impreza WRX STi Type UK/Splitter6.jpg[url]

S

scottie686

Sorry guys the chaffing link doesn't bl00dy work!! If you go into Google then images and type in 'Carbon splitter in uk' the 5th and 6th pictures are of a black scooby with the carbon splitter I'm thinking off.

Sorry for the hastle!! :roll:

Kenny

Here you go

I just about resisted deleting the thing the splitter was attached to :lol:

I wouldn't mind something subtle like that either rather than the usual Laguna splitter.

O

Odin

Yes thats very nice indeed 8) :D .

I'd be up for something tastfull like that :wink: .

rob

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Looks very good
Only thing I would be worried about tho is it catching, My Laguna splitter catches on everything

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
I'd be up for something tastfull like that :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: that'd be the only tasteful thing in your sad existence :twisted: :wink:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
I'd be up for something tastfull like that :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: that'd be the only tasteful thing in your sad existence :twisted: :wink:
Oh well I think I deserved that :lol: :lol: :lol: .

By the way how's that 5th gear of yours comeing along :?: :wink: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
Oh well I think I deserved that :lol: :lol: :lol: .

By the way how's that 5th gear of yours comeing along :?: :wink:
yes you did :!:

if you're coming to get your car mapped on the 2nd,i'm going bring scissors and cut the corner off of your colostomy bag :twisted: :twisted:
you'll be leaking pish everywhere :lol: .............mind you,you do that now anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know you're only trying to upset me so that our "wonderful" mods :wink: :twisted: give me another strike :twisted: but it won't work :lol:

any more news on the nice carbon bits yet :?:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
i know you're only trying to upset me so that our "wonderful" mods :wink: :twisted: give me another strike :twisted: but it won't work :lol:
I don't know how you could think that of me fella :oops: I wouldn't do that to you :) .

Do you really think your motor will be working by then :?: .

Mine's in bits again at the moment :cry: ,you ever tryed removeing the rear hub with the wheel still attached :?: :shock: , Tell you what it's not a nice job at all :cry: . Bl00dy locking nuts :evil: .

Hopefully i'll get the wheel and hub back later and can get it put back together ready for the weekend, I wont to go and watch the fintry hill climb 8) .

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
hmmm.... This mapping session is going to be interesting... :roll: :lol: :lol: