Cams

Adam L

Odin said:
If you want a bit more power and keep the engine with in it's safe operating range then bung a set of HKS 264's in it.

Rob
And, I have a pair in good nick that never got sold in the end:-D

A

alexpulsar

personaly im using hks 264s with head ported and polished with 3 angle valve seats . i also got bottom end ligtened balanced knife edged crank lightened flywheel and forged pistons and it revs up loads quicker than any other gtir ive owned .its only running a std tubby as i run engine in at 0.8 bar and it is so much quicker than it was before cams feel exellent from about 4k pulls so savage lol.

steve963

alexpulsar said:
personaly im using hks 264s with head ported and polished with 3 angle valve seats . i also got bottom end ligtened balanced knife edged crank lightened flywheel and forged pistons and it revs up loads quicker than any other gtir ive owned .its only running a std tubby as i run engine in at 0.8 bar and it is so much quicker than it was before cams feel exellent from about 4k pulls so savage lol.

NICE:thumbsup: I need to be rich or an expert mechanic :cry:

Jonesy

Odin said:
A good engine builder will check the condition of your springs before re using them, Mine where fine for the rev range I plan on using.

For a high reving engine then you would need better springs I'm sure, Their are a few options to choose from.

Rob
Ok cheers so for the normal R rev range the standard springs would be fine if they are in good condition anyway.
What about the bronze valve guides have you used them.