Brembo Discs and Pads Replacment Parts ??????????

GTi-RLee

Hi All
Where Do i find Replacement 308mm , 2 Piece front disks for my brembo 4 pot callipers fitted to my pulsar, iam sure this is a proper brembo kit for the pulsar.
Have been reading some old threads about this and there is some very complicated conversions going on. I Just want to replace my disks and pads for the same but cannot seem to find any ?
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Thanks Lee

alcon/ap/brembo do two piece rotors in that OD, whats the pcd on the bell (on the holes that connect to the rotor)?

Last edited:

GTi-RLee

front brakes are 4 pot brembo calipers with these measurement discs and pads.

DISC Diameter 302mm
Thickness 22mm
PCD 177.5 mm
there are 10 allan key bolts holding disc to bell (original bell is in gold)

PADS
There is an attached picture but sizes are
109mm wide
62mm height.

The discs i have removed are vented with 6 groves
And pads i think standard brembo.

GTi-RLee

Iam currently waiting to hear back from demon tweeks about disks and pads?
but all other companies only do a 177.8 pcd disk with an 8 bolted bell.

Will add pics 2moz.

Thanks and any more help would be much appreciated if anyones got the same brembo front setup on there R

red reading

they would have been 304mm or possible 308mm (he machines his own blanks) but will have corroded and the pads wear on the edge of the disc from poor machineing (i had all these issues 2 years ago), another thing to watch is when you get new disc from godspeed (the slowest delivery ever which is ironic for the name) is they will probley hit the lower wishbone too which will require a 3mm spacer to go behind the bell.

skiddusmarkus

Last time I tried to type in Godspeed on here it was censored as there was so many threads complaining about them.Not unique to this site either.

GTi-RLee

Thanks for the Replys.

The disks are pretty batterd but yeah " redreading more likely to be 304mm diameter.had the pcd messured properly and thats 177.8mm. The thickness now is 22mm (but have lost the groves totally on the inner side of the disk) so must have lost a phew mm, so closest thickness i can find is 25.6mm
alcon and ap brakes both list similar sized disks, but with different messurements for bolt holes to bell and number of vents and air gap ?

Sure this disk can be matches up somewhere ??

And as far as godspeeeeeeeeeed !! was reading some threads from years ago and even they arnt making me any happier about this situation.

What brake setup have you got now then skiddusmarkus

Iam thinking new disks and bells and pads could be costing me 3 4 hundred, Does anybody think if iam going to be getting problems finding replacement disks now days. To invest in some other brake setup ? Any ideas welcome

Thanks