brake calipers

williams

does anyone know if 200sx s14 or skyline gts front 4 pot calipers will fit the pulsar hub under 15" wheels?

williams

done a search and have read the problems people had trying to get the calipers close enough in t take a 280mm disc. i have had an idea of how to get them closer though. isntead of trying to mount the caliper centrely to the existing holes, offset the caliper to 1 caliper bolt hole is on the middle of the 2 hub bolt holes, then you can bring the caliper further in. thats my theory anyway.

williams

haha, will do.

idea is, to not have the bolt holes like this
o o
o o

but like this
o o
o o

if you get what i mean?

RU55 GTR

I think understand what you are suggesting, staggered bolt holes?! This way you can pull them closer into the hub by staggering them into the gaps.

I looked at doing this, but decided to go for 305mm discs under 16's. They fit and work great! It was fabricated by an independent guy called Billy, top-notch work and I have managed to pretty-much brake-even with a Caterham at Castle Coombe. Put it this way, he couldn't get round until we came off track and his parking space was further than mine! LOL ;)