body styling

geetee

don't waste you time v they just don't get it

now as for styling.... I would recommend a really large rear wing tied to the boot lid by tasteful stainless steel rods.

because what the R really lacks is rear wheel traction :shock: that's why it oversteers the whole time and is great for drifting. :lol: :lol:

what am I on about?? not even I know. It made sense when I wrote it but that was 5 seconds ago. Now I can hardly focus and it makes no sense.

Oh who cares - post it any way :twisted:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

O

Odin

geetee said:
don't waste you time v they just don't get it

now as for styling.... I would recommend a really large rear wing tied to the boot lid by tasteful stainless steel rods.

because what the R really lacks is rear wheel traction :shock: that's why it oversteers the whole time and is great for drifting. :lol: :lol:

what am I on about?? not even I know. It made sense when I wrote it but that was 5 seconds ago. Now I can hardly focus and it makes no sense.

Oh who cares - post it any way :twisted:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

LOL I know mate I'm wasted on here :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Hasn't dave already tryed that tastefull mod already :roll: :wink: .

rob

geetee

oi.. don't try to drag me into it :shock:

Dave is clearly a skilled body and paints man, you may not agree with his aesthetical taste but you cannot detract from the quality of his work.

O

Odin

geetee said:
oi.. don't try to drag me into it :shock:

Dave is clearly a skilled body and paints man, you may not agree with his aesthetical taste but you cannot detract from the quality of his work.

Your a coward and a creep sir :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Yes I agree but he's definitely missing a sense of humour :roll: Oh and he can't write in english for 5 hit....

Maybe some anger management wouldn't go a miss ether :wink: :lol: .

rob

D

disco dave

v go get ur wife to pay ur bills for u mate so u can get a rebuild on ur 30k shiiiteer dnt bother mate i aint interested as ur just a fat waste of space with no mates m and all u can do is insult. u went quite after kerion gave u a kaining or was that ur wife for burning her dinner u wife bitch.... get a job and go on a jenny craig deit...

O

Odin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's not getting much better is it mate :lol: :lol: .

DICTIONARY :wink: .

JUST SO YOU CAN READ IT i'LL WRITE IN BIG LETTERS :wink: .

rob

R

r5ben

hey no hard feelings lads :D

dave i will have a look what i want doing and give you a call about it near the date ok :)

them clear lights are horrible !! but not as bad as the punto ones that stick out miles :roll:

D

disco dave

anyway v u cant talk i heard that u had ur gtir painted and they fooked it up loads of runns etc oh dear poor u should have took it to a decent place mate

O

Odin

disco dave said:
anyway v u cant talk i heard that u had ur gtir painted and they fooked it up loads of runns etc oh dear poor u should have took it to a decent place mate

No run's fella just two little faults on the tops of the doors wear I removed the wind deflectors........

To be fair It's not the best job I'v ever seen but i'm not trying to hide that fact :wink: , I'll just get the couple of bit's i'm not happy with redone problem solved 8) :lol: .

And I never said you wheren't a good painter matey, Just that you have no sense of humour and you can't spell for 5hite :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and you swear alot to :? :roll: .

rob

O

Odin

stomski said:
r5ben said:
you got any pics of your car vpulsar ?? :D
now on members section for every1 to get revenge :lol: :lol:
Thats why I put them up fella, If I dish it I should at least give other people the chance to slate my motor too :wink: :lol: 8) .

rob

S

stomski

vpulsar said:
stomski said:
r5ben said:
you got any pics of your car vpulsar ?? :D
now on members section for every1 to get revenge :lol: :lol:
Thats why I put them up fella, If I dish it I should at least give other people the chance to slate my motor too :wink: :lol: 8) .

rob
quite right to :wink:

R

r5ben

just wanted to see ya car rob mate not slate it :D

but i bet your right :p