body styling

R

r5ben

i dont want to make my car to look like a lax power car :shock: but id like it to stand out from the rest of the black gtirs :D if youve got a honda , skyline, or supra etc there is loads of after market stuff about for them from mad kits :oops: to little bits and bobs to make it look your own :wink: but when it comes to the gtir theres nothin ???? :cry: loads of engine , brake and suspenshion stuff but for the looks of the car theres one bumper one grill and some wheels and thats it :roll:

is there anythin out there for the gtir to make it stand out but not look sh£t and look boy racer ish :twisted:

O

Odin

The answer my friend is to buy yourself a Honda :roll: :wink: .

Then you can fit them tastefull lexus rear lights you'ev allways wanted/massive airfix stick on body parts and maybe finish the hole job off with some cool lambo doors :roll:, Then you'ed be the coolest dude on the block 8) :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
The answer my friend is to buy yourself a Honda :roll: :wink: .

Then you can fit them tastefull lexus rear lights you'ev allways wanted/massive airfix stick on body parts and maybe finish the hole job off with some cool lambo doors :roll:, Then you'ed be the coolest dude on the block 8) :wink: .

rob
u r a nobber at times v :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

r5ben

cheers lads :roll: i got a pulsar coz i love the car but whats the harm in making it that bit differant to the next one :wink: not into lexus light and neons :shock: just after some trick bits for the outside of the car as well as doin the engine coz at the end of the day you see more of the outside than under the bonnet :wink:
powers not everythin coz we have sh$t loads anyway 8) but some nicer looks would be nice too :D

R

r5ben

what does disco dave do ?? has he got a web site or anythin like that ?? :lol:

O

Odin

r5ben said:
what does disco dave do ?? has he got a web site or anythin like that ?? :lol:

Yes he'll turn your car into the maxpower cover car you allways wanted fella no problem, If your lucky he might even fit some of them special nissan harder pistons 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

Well no not really apart from those wheels :wink: , There def a bit maxpoo :roll: :wink: .

But give it disco dave and he'll soon have it sorted for you max styleee :shock: :wink: .

Once he's finished glueing all those halford own plastic body bit's on your be away matey :wink: :lol: .

If your lucky he might even paint your rocker cover a fetching shade of pink for you 8) along with a few tasty bit's of stainless scrap bolted on around your dizzy and injectors :p .

rob

R

r5ben

i dont think thats fare mate :roll: all ive said is that i want to make my car stand out i dont want a max power car or stupid things on my car and ive not even said anythin like that !!!!

all youve done is taken the p1ss out of me :? (why)

there are all sorts of forums on here and this one is called styling (in & out ) but what is the point of a gtir owner coming on a forum and asking about somethin if all people are going to do is rip the p1ss out there cars all the time ???? :shock:

these forums are here to help use :wink:

if you dont like people changing the outside of there car thats fine ! but dont come on this forum and tell them there wrong to do so coz you dont like it !

at the end of the day its there car if you like the cars as standard thats fine its your car :)

if we was all the same then why change anythin at all !! :? just leave the car alone no engine mods ,no new wheels, no body work , no inside work just go to work in it and take it to a main dealer for the oil change and be happy as it is :roll:
but it would be the same as everyone else :cry: and thats not what im looking for i dont want to be one of the sheep :wink:

S

stomski

wouldnt worry bout vpulsar mate, hes one of these ppl that likes, lightweight wheels 15's of course, no shiny bits, car tuned to the nuts and nothing fancy, although.....its broken!! :lol: :lol: not quite sure why vpulsar looks in this section. maybe if we had a section labelled "15's, goose, nothing fancy" he'd be happy!! (here fishy fishy)

i bought disco daves old pulsar and to be honest i think its top quality. all work done himself at his workshop and i cant fault it.

i think its good ppl do something different, but thats just my opinion.

just for vpulsar, heres a pic of mine, all work carried out by disco, although i have fitted a new dump valve, all by myself.

[/img]

R

r5ben

cheers mate thats the sort of reply i was looking for :wink:

your car looks great to me love the smoothing thats been done to the bumpers ! what rear spoiler is that :shock:

great car mate and thanks for the nice reply

S

stomski

kudos front mate :wink:

just do what you want, theres plenty of good bodyshops out there, just do it!!

PIMP MY RIDE MTV :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

DOSEN'T ANYBODY HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR ANYMORE :? :roll: :roll: .

Maybe I should of writen JOKE At the end :roll: .

It's like takeing candy from a baby :lol:

rob

D

disco dave

dont wory about it mater v pulsart is a fecking loser mate hes a boreing sad old ccunt if u want itsorting mate i can do anything u fancy... unlike v pulsar as he needs his wife to suport him and hes a lazy fat bitch and gets his wife to go to work instead so shut it u ccuunt .!! v no one things ur jokes r funny the only funny joke is u mate..

O

Odin

Your still speaking that school boy english matey :? :shock: , you never did have a sense of humour did you :roll: :roll: :wink: .

Anyway have to go now maxpoo boy cya and keep up the good work :lol: :lol: .

Oh shame about your car fella (NOT) hahahahahahahahaha

rob

O

Odin

Is that dave and kieron on a date by chance :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

them lights have his name writen all over them :roll: :lol:

rob