asi alloy radiator

boucherie

looks a good radiator for the price.

just to compare this one is £175 delivered to your door and the Koyo one would be £232 to you door based on paypal rates today.

1&onlygti-r

just brought this to find out that the hose fittings on the radiator are too small for the standard size gtir hoses, any one no if they have had a problem like this on the koyo rads

1&onlygti-r

i originally brought the koyo one, paid for it in april had no news on delivery to then find out that it had been sent back as the customs charges hadn't been paid but i was not sent a letter, then found out 2 weeks ago that absolute radiators wouldn't recieve it for another 3 months before they could send it back to me, so i asked for the money back, which they gave me straight back so i decided to buy the asi one now have this problem with the pipes the said it was a direct fit for the gtir

Braveheart

spilt milk but that's a pity absolute purchase fell through as their alloy rad is a direct fit... You may to just try to source custom hoses now.

youngsyp

As Scott has said, get a custom hose, or make one your self.

You could do that with your stock hose, a metal joiner reduce, and a bit of straight hose that would fit the new rad inlet/outlet !

Paul

davey red.r

1&onlygti-r said:
i originally brought the koyo one, paid for it in april had no news on delivery to then find out that it had been sent back as the customs charges hadn't been paid but i was not sent a letter, then found out 2 weeks ago that absolute radiators wouldn't recieve it for another 3 months before they could send it back to me, so i asked for the money back, which they gave me straight back so i decided to buy the asi one now have this problem with the pipes the said it was a direct fit for the gtir
straight back! money back please,thank you, purchase koyo, job done.
thats if you could get one asap which you cant:cry:
keep your eyes peeled, for the odd rare one, to pop up 2nd hand.

davey;-)

Last edited: