I've seen no mention of the rears in this thread, so I'll add my 2p's worth.Kev@Apex said:Is there anything that needs altering on these prototypes before I can sell them as a new product?
Biggest problem with fitting these was getting the old ones off.:doh: Everything was abit rusty after not being touched for about 4years or so. When the old ones came off, the apex rears went on a piece of cake. The drop link is abit of a pain to get in, but seemed to sit straighter in the Apex than it did in the Teins I removed.
One thing to note is there's no seal on the top mount like on the Tein, so you might need to use a new OE gasket or it might start getting abit messy on the top mount inside the car.
The little brakcet for the brake hose is the only problem. It sits on a collar around the damper higher up than the braket welded to the body of the Tein, so the bracket is abit redundant as you can't get the brake hose onto it without straining it too much.
I removed the 90degree elbow and managed to get the hose to attacth direct to the collar. I'm not 100% happy with this as the brake hose now sits abit too close to the drop link thread for my liking. If it starts rubbing on it, it's only a matter of time before the brake hose blows.
Left picture is rear fitted. Right picture is front on the left, rear on the right.