any one know where to get a new engine

KF79GTIR

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Stage 3 haha the boy must be a comedian:lol::lol:

I know classic exaple of stupid question of the day we should start giving more verbal bashing as prises? :party:

L-3man

you three sad twats probly still live at home with mommy at the age of 30 od and sounds like you know a bit about grandtourismo so im guessing you mugs have three way links up when you have your sleep overs! go play with each other i take it you dont have girlfreinds as you spend your time on the web and oing to battle re-enactments you sad geeks f**k off

O

Odin

L-3man said:
you three sad twats probly still live at home with mommy at the age of 30 od and sounds like you know a bit about grandtourismo so im guessing you mugs have three way links up when you have your sleep overs! go play with each other i take it you dont have girlfreinds as you spend your time on the web and oing to battle re-enactments you sad geeks f**k off

No still a very poor effort matey :doh: :roll: .

If I where your teacher I'd have to give it an F- I'm afraid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

As for living with my mother, If only :lol: it would be far cheaper than a big mortgage :cry: . But back on track as they say, You still haven't asked an intelligent question about anything yet :? :roll: .

By the way I'm 43 and a father of 4 daughters and I don't own a play station :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

You on the other hand are ether still at school and living with mummy or in a very low paid job such as street sweeper or tesco's shelf stacker ;-) :lol: :lol: , I'm afraid being only blessed with the intellect of an amoeba you can't really expect much from life in the future :doh: :lol: .

But keep trying fella, And if you keep reading the forum and doing some searching you may find the answer you want, Or just ask as sensible question ;-) .

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I think we've had enough of the N00b bashing!.. I know some of you lot jumping on the bandwagon have asked some silly shit in your time!

Ignore Rob, He just likes to wind people up seeing as he doesn't have a Playstation to keep himself entertained!

No one uses such meaningless Stage tuning anymore. Well they shouldn't!! I could design a Stage 1 Engine for 700bhp and Stage 2 for 900bhp etc.. So you asking for a Stage 3 could mean anything depending on what that person defines a Stage 3 build as.. Its just a name for any one tuners specs, so completely irrelivant here or anywhere else..

Your best bet would be to decide a power goal and then seach the Tuning Section and also take a look at the Members R sections so to get an idea of what specs people are running in order to achieve any given power/torque goal etc...

Rishi

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I was going to say that Rishi, jeez, give him a break. At least even with only 20 posts he is a fully paid up member of the community. In my book that gives him the right to ask stupid questions. Of course we still have the right to tell him to do a search but not to gang up and flame him.

L3-Man, believe it or not, the people flaming you are often some of the most knowledgable on here but at times the most sarcastic too, just go with it and don't take offence. Your best bet is always to do a search before posting, I still do it and I've been messing with R's for around 6 years now.

Good luck with your engine,

Jim

O

Odin

campbellju said:
jeez, give him a break

NO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

campbellju said:
L3-Man, believe it or not, the people flaming you are often some of the most knowledgeable

That counts me out then :oops: :doh: .

Rob

C

clive760

To Old

Odin said:
No still a very poor effort matey :doh: :roll: .

If I where your teacher I'd have to give it an F- I'm afraid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

As for living with my mother, If only :lol: it would be far cheaper than a big mortgage :cry: . But back on track as they say, You still haven't asked an intelligent question about anything yet :? :roll: .

By the way I'm 43 and a father of 4 daughters and I don't own a play station :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

You on the other hand are ether still at school and living with mummy or in a very low paid job such as street sweeper or tesco's shelf stacker ;-) :lol: :lol: , I'm afraid being only blessed with the intellect of an amoeba you can't really expect much from life in the future :doh: :lol: .

But keep trying fella, And if you keep reading the forum and doing some searching you may find the answer you want, Or just ask as sensible question ;-) .

rob
well get your self a rover mate as your told old for a pulsar ,wouls u like to buy a walking stick & a pipe

KF79GTIR

L-3man said:

Oh how little you know and if you cant take it then take a walk to the other side oh and less of the abusive words please this is a public forum and my kids can use it so if you dont mind maybe you could think how to be still abusive but with out the naughty words please.

O

Odin

clive760 said:
well get your self a rover mate as your told old for a pulsar ,wouls u like to buy a walking stick & a pipe
Here we go yet another no brainer who can't even type in English let alone say anything of value :roll: :der: .

But I think I've worked out what is was that you said Taffy ;-) , To answer your question no I don't think I'm to old for a pulsar :? , I didn't realize that their was an age limit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd say out of all the pulsar's in the country that only about 50 at most are any good, And of those I reckon at least 90% are owned by us oldies 8) :thumbsup: .

You youngsters just buy them cheap treat them sh1t and then chuck em away or or crash them, The only hope of the pulsar ever becoming of any value again is in the hands of the older members, Because you lot don't give a sh1t about them long term :der: :roll: .

Why don't you try and speak/type in the Queens English mate, Do you Know just how stupid you make yourself look using that text rubbish :der: :der: :der: .

Rob

C

clive760

Odin said:
Here we go yet another no brainer who can't even type in English let alone say anything of value :roll: :der: .

But I think I've worked out what is was that you said Taffy ;-) , To answer your question no I don't think I'm to old for a pulsar :? , I didn't realize that their was an age limit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd say out of all the pulsar's in the country that only about 50 at most are any good, And of those I reckon at least 90% are owned by us oldies 8) :thumbsup: .

You youngsters just buy them cheap treat them sh1t and then chuck em away or or crash them, The only hope of the pulsar ever becoming of any value again is in the hands of the older members, Because you lot don't give a sh1t about them long term :der: :roll: .

Why don't you try and speak/type in the Queens English mate, Do you Know just how stupid you make yourself look using that text rubbish :der: :der: :der: .

Rob
iv had a top pulsar which ran hight 11s so am happy with that iv also had 600bhp skyline so cadaben y dopseen bach ps ther is nothing wrong with a rover as long as its got 400 ponnies ,lovly jubbly.

Ricky_GTi-R

clive760 said:
iv had a top pulsar which ran hight 11s so am happy with that iv also had 600bhp skyline so cadaben y dopseen bach ps ther is nothing wrong with a rover as long as its got 400 ponnies ,lovly jubbly.
My God!!!... What did you just say there???? I caught about 3 words of that drivel:doh: :doh: :shock:

O

Odin

Ricky_GTi-R said:
My God!!!... What did you just say there???? I caught about 3 words of that drivel:doh: :doh: :shock:

I think it was a mixture of his native tongue and gibberish mate :doh: :roll: .

Just Imagen him at the wheel of a 600 bhp skyline :lol: , Me ether :lol: go back to your home work lady :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Odin said:
I think it was a mixture of his native tongue and gibberish mate :doh: :roll: .

Just Imagen him at the wheel of a 600 bhp skyline :lol: , Me ether :lol: go back to your home work lady :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
600bhp Skyline was about all i caught from the rubbish he wrote.... Now that is one heck of a scary thought:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ricky

EVOBAD

nothing wrong with the welsh:thumbsup: clive760 just said get stuffed u dopy ass:-D :-D :thumbsup: iv got the boxing gloves if u need them:-D :-D :-D

Ricky_GTi-R

EVOBAD said:
nothing wrong with the welsh:thumbsup: clive760 just said get stuffed u dopy ass:-D :-D :thumbsup: iv got the boxing gloves if u need them:-D :-D :-D
Im impressed8) Are you an undercover goverment special code breaker??? haha;-)

EVOBAD

a bit of fun

yes mate its good to hav a bit of a laugh :thumbsup: while wher on the thread am after a stage 8 engine can any 1 help ,its going to run 1000bhp:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Ricky_GTi-R

EVOBAD said:
yes mate its good to hav a bit of a laugh :thumbsup: while wher on the thread am after a stage 8 engine can any 1 help ,its going to run 1000bhp:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
I thought a stage 6 engine was 1000bhp???

See this is how people get confused with all this "stage" crap:lol: :lol: ;-)

EVOBAD

famous

well am going to start building my stage 12345678 engine ,1000bhp & 9second querter mile now that sounds nice:lol: :thumbsup: