any one know where to get a new engine

L-3man

My girlfreind kindly blew up my engine last night so i am in need of a rebuild or a new engine prefably stage 3! anyone know any companys that sell lumps?:doh:

L-3man

well i thought stage 1 was around 300bhp so a engine thats about 400bhp! if you dont class the differnt levels of tunning on pulsars as stages then my bad but i didnt ask for geeky little responses ! i was asking a genuine question and dont need silly sarcastic answers if you havenyt got any constructive coments to make then shut up!!!!!!

O

Odin

L-3man said:
well i thought stage 1 was around 300bhp so a engine that's about 400bhp! if you don't class the different levels of tuning on pulsars as stages then my bad but i didn't ask for geeky little responses ! i was asking a genuine question and don't need silly sarcastic answers if you haven't got any constructive comments to make then shut up!!!!!!
Well if you didn't ask such stupid questions then you wouldn't get silly replies would you matey, Go and ask the modimongs what a stage 3 engine is ;-) .

Stage 3 engine :doh: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :der: .

You've been reading max power to long matey :roll: .

When you come back with a proper well thought out question then you may get the answer you require ;-) .

Until then go away :thumbsup: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

gawd you 3 must be thick if you dont know what a 3 stage engine is:doh: :der:

its the sump, block and cylinder head:der:

its alright mate, i know what you mean;-) take no notice of them 3 nasty boys

geoff pine

Make that four of us is it a (ford vauxhall thing)
looks like yours is going to be a stage 10 rob.

Last edited:

PaulB

haha, quality replies.

L3-Man You have asked some silly questions in your previous posts.

Go through the search function, its the best part of the site, I could sit on all day and update my knowledge :)

Last edited:

KF79GTIR

pulsarboby said:
its the sump, block and cylinder head:der:

its alright mate, i know what you mean;-) take no notice of them 3 nasty boys

You see what bobby is saying is he is now used to the abuse on here, & as Thunder Gob said ask a Question with some worth and meaning & maybe you will get a reply that also has worth and meaning until then stop reading Crap Power anddo a little research on the search functions on the site & then maybe you will get the answers you need rather than a verbal bashing from us on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira

L-3man said:
i didnt ask for geeky little responses ! i was asking a genuine question and dont need silly sarcastic answers if you havenyt got any constructive coments to make then shut up!!!!!!
see he's going to get on like a house on fire in here then

geoff pine

Just been told you can only go to a stage 2 engine in a pulsar on grand turismo if you want a stage 3 you have to up grade to a skyline . :doh:

O

Odin

geoff pine said:
Just been told you can only go to a stage 2 engine in a pulsar on grand turismo if you want a stage 3 you have to up grade to a skyline . :doh:

Oh it all makes sense now :doh: , He's mixed up the real world and the fantasy world of play stations grand turismo :roll: :der: .

Just goes to show what a generation of inbreeds we are producing these days doesn't it :roll: :cry: .

God help all.

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
L-3man said:
if you dont class the differnt levels of tunning on pulsars as stages then my bad
No we don't.:?

If you want an engine that can take 400bhp, then you could get away with the standard engine, but I wouldn't like to say how long for.
If you want an engine that can take 400bhp reliably, then you'd better have a forged rebuild. (cams optional and turbo for 400bhp if you actually want 400bhp)
Having the fuelling and igniton mapped spot-on on either rebuild is a must.

L-3man

mate go take your head for a shit u geek you obviously spend to much time on your computer as you dont have a social life you mug you feel the need to waste your time scrutenising people posts so you can drop stupid comments! w**kers!!! max power? grow up u sad twat:thumbsup:

O

Odin

L-3man said:
mate go take your head for a shit u geek you obviously spend to much time on your computer as you dont have a social life you mug you feel the need to waste your time scrutinising people posts so you can drop stupid comments! w**kers!!! max power? grow up u sad twat:thumbsup:

Just goes to show what an intellectual midget you are matey :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: , You can't even come up with an intelligent insult :der: , I know just the place for your type though fella, The mongoloid forum ;-) :thumbsup: , You will blend in seamlessly :lol: :lol: .

Oh and learn to spell please ;-) .

I think you need a stage 2 1/2 engine mate, So you had better get saving your pocket money :thumbsup: .

Rob

MarkTurbo

Christ, some people are a bit touchy these days :doh: :lol:

I only asked what it was you were after :lol: Lets face it just saying stage 3 could have meant absolutly anything :roll: Why didnt you just say 400 bhp ;-)

As none of that was constructive i better shut up before you get all touchy again :lol: