any one know where to get a new engine

O

Odin

I wonder if you can mix and match, Say buy some stage 3 pistons but only using stage 2 rods ;-) , I'm not sure how much power it would produce though :doh: .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Odin said:
I wonder if you can mix and match, Say buy some stage 3 pistons but only using stage 2 rods ;-) , I'm not sure how much power it would produce though :doh: .

Rob
Nah nah Rob you cant do that, you would end up with a Satge 2 1/2 engine which frankly just isnt good enough mate:doh: :shock: And it would only be good for about 350bhp i reckon as you have changed it from a 3 to a 2 1/2, so its actually gonna end up worse off than a standard block:doh: :doh: :lol:

Ricky

O

Odin

Oh well, It was just an idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Maybe HKS do some stage 10 gold plated pistons now that would be something wouldn't it :thumbsup: .

I think he's been reading to much lax power or the cossie forum :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

blimey, is this thread still going:shock:

rotten bast@ds :twisted: its jolly well ungentlemanly conduct:lol: :lol:

Ricky_GTi-R

Odin said:
Oh well, It was just an idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Maybe HKS do some stage 10 gold plated pistons now that would be something wouldn't it :thumbsup: .

I think he's been reading to much lax power or the cossie forum :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
His heads so far up lax flower that its scary Rob haha:lol:

EVOBAD

mix & match again

what would u say if som 1 asked u if it was ok to use to strd pistons & two forge pistons on his new engine rebuild as i was asked this a few months back:-D :-D :thumbsup:

Ricky_GTi-R

EVOBAD said:
what would u say if som 1 asked u if it was ok to use to strd pistons & two forge pistons on his new engine rebuild as i was asked this a few months back:-D :-D :thumbsup:
Haha id tell them to go for it and let me know how they got on:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :doh:

Ricky

P

pulsarboby

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Rotten b@stards...Us????? :lol: Get me emailed actually with the stuff i pm'd you about:roll:

Ricky
il email the photos tomorrow night for you rick, too knackered to do it now!

L

lv12

Odin said:
Here we go yet another no brainer who can't even type in English let alone say anything of value :roll: :der: .

But I think I've worked out what is was that you said Taffy ;-) , To answer your question no I don't think I'm to old for a pulsar :? , I didn't realize that their was an age limit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd say out of all the pulsar's in the country that only about 50 at most are any good, And of those I reckon at least 90% are owned by us oldies 8) :thumbsup: .

You youngsters just buy them cheap treat them sh1t and then chuck em away or or crash them, The only hope of the pulsar ever becoming of any value again is in the hands of the older members, Because you lot don't give a sh1t about them long term :der: :roll: .

Why don't you try and speak/type in the Queens English mate, Do you Know just how stupid you make yourself look using that text rubbish :der: :der: :der: .

Rob
Thats not true the above statement,im no expert when it comes to a Gtir,but i try,& will maintain it:thumbsup: .....

O

Odin

lv12 said:
Thats not true the above statement,im no expert when it comes to a Gtir,but i try,& will maintain it:thumbsup: .....

Well I did allow 10% for the few younster that will look after their R's :thumbsup: , So the statement stands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob