alloy rad

nismo-400R

anyone ever used one of these or using it on the car now?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50mm-alloy-aluminum-radiator-Nissan-N14-GTIR-SR20DET_W0QQitemZ300240454659QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300240454659&_trkparms=72%3A984|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

antgtir

Do a search on the threads on here mate, for the same money or maybe a little more you can be safe in the knowledge your getting one that is tried and tested (Koyo Rad's).

Ant.

1&onlygti-r

yes i brought one had to have the 2 pipes altered as they come to small, cost me £20 and dosen't evan look like its been altered stll not got the car fired up yet so carnt say how good they are. Cost approx £190 all in with pipes being altered, koyo one is approx £240 delivered.

Jonesy

You may get hit with £50 or £60 cant remember what, for vat or import duty whatever they call it, i did when ordering from absolute rads for my dads bday, also a nice dent in the rad which will hopefully be resolved :cry: . Seem like a good company, just a shame about the couriers. Vince from absolute rads says its the first one ever thats been damaged in transit, so you should be ok.

Jonesy

As i said above you might get a letter of the courier saying they wont deliver the rad until you pay the charges. Might be lucky though.

1&onlygti-r

i had £70 charges when i ordered the koyo one but had to be sent back as i was not told it had arrived so was sent back as a unwanted parcel which took 3 months for them to get it, so i ordered the asi one no charges at all