a scratch on a black R

R

r5ben

ive got a light scratch on my black gtir :cry: any other colour car you could t-cut it out and polish it back up :D
but with my car being black if i do that it looks like ive used sand paper and its a right mess :cry: takes all the shine off :roll: i know its abit stupid but is there anyone thats had this and knows a good polish etc that will do the job ???
someone must of had this coz theres loads of black R owners !! 8)

cheers :D

paz

I found some good T-cut type stuff for mine, and it worked ok. With mine being delicate paint it would probably be alright for a normal black R. I'll have a look when I get back home.

Paz

Fire & skill

Vintage member
do you have a picture of said scratch? just to see how deep it is

if you go to your nearest motor factors (not halfrauds) and ask for rubbing compound, this will remove it with ease :wink: pro tet is the cheap stuff and is very good.

R

r5ben

cheers lads the prob was i race motor bikes and we was making a alloy part for the bike and some alloy shavings went into my washing bucket :shock: didnt see it on my spunge and washed the rear end of the car near the window and made a light scratch :cry: its not deep just light in the clear coat :oops: it would come out in ten mins with t-cut thats whats p1ssin me off lol

A

ale

scratch

there is a company on the net called chips-away they do not spray the car but they air brush the scratch! it looks very good, they do wheels aswell. www.chipsaway.co.uk (it is a mobile service they come to you.

R

r5ben

ive about polished it out now so its looking somethink like now again :)