16" Rims

bracpan

Has anybody also noticed that the wheel is not actually bolted to the hub?
Another thing to remember on alloy wheels the weights to ballance the outer part of the wheel are often stuck directly where the caliper comes close to the rim, bear that in mind if clearence is very close. I have Willwood 310mm under 16ins wheels clearance is tight bit I drew it all out on CAD before I ordered the Kit to make sure it fitted. Also Rally Design were very helpfull supplying all the dimensions etc so I could work it all lout first.
Cheers
Phil

T

tro||

i'll think you'll find that its all lying on the floor and just put together for the pic.

mark maybe a complete bellend :lol: but he does work with brake systems day in, day out so i'd imagine he knows what a 330mm disc looks like and also whether its all going to fit :thumbsup:

bracpan

It does look like a very large disc definatly bigger than my 310mm, I do believe AP have better clearences as well.
I also Know of a set of 310mm discs and Willwoods fitting under a set of 15in wheels. Wil try and find out what wheels he used.
Cheers
Phil

MarkTurbo

campbellju said:
PMSL at the thread.
Not being funny but that picture doesn't look like 330mm discs. Mine are 310mm on 16" and look similar. The calliper looks tight with the AP compared to my Wilwood but the disc does looks similar? No conclusion, just an observation.
Thanks for pointing that out, i must have imagined they were 330mm then :roll: Course the disc is going to look similar, its a big f**king round bit of metal what do you expect :lol:

I would take another picture as soon as the bells i'm getting made turn up and its all bolted together but i cant be bothered to waste my time just because people think they're not 330mm ;-)