16" Rims

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Has anyone got 16" rims over a 325mm godspeed brake kit.

If you have which rims are they ?

Steve

Nigell_d6

I have 16" rims over 300mm big brake conv., may squeeze 310 but very doubtfull if that helps,

Regards

Nigel

P

pulsarboby

no steve, be amazed if that could be done, as nigel said 310 at a push not 325 though!

A

AJ4

Steve, Mark (turbo) has 330mm discs under 16" rims, look like Compomotives, might be worth having a word with him.

A

AJ4

I believe they are four pots. Its not a standard Pulsar kit, you'll need to ask Mark where they came from etc for details, I've only seen a couple of pics. He assures us they are 16" rims :D

Just noticed that other thread about brakes and 16's, I've got 4 pot Willwoods under 15" wheels, so its possible, I was just lucky with the wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkTurbo

If you open your bloody eyes and look at the wheel it says 7x16 on them ;-) And i'm not f**king telling anyone how i fitted them so you can all p1ss off :lol:

T

tro||

MarkTurbo said:
If you open your bloody eyes and look at the wheel it says 7x16 on them ;-) And i'm not f**king telling anyone how i fitted them so you can all p1ss off :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

AJ4

say what you mean Mark, dont mince your words, lmao ! Just noticed that... 7x16... lol.

GINGA

Thats twice 330 aps have been got under 16" rims now, the other wheels were raceline rl7's and the rl5's might also fit.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
PMSL at the thread.
Not being funny but that picture doesn't look like 330mm discs. Mine are 310mm on 16" and look similar. The calliper looks tight with the AP compared to my Wilwood but the disc does looks similar? No conclusion, just an observation.

Last edited:
When I got my current R, it had 16s on it, Team Dynamics fitted over the 310 disks and 6 pots. Looking at the pic (attached), I reckon you could've got 315-320 in there, but I don't reckon 325s without shaving the calipers.

Attachments

A

AJ4

its not the diameter thats the issue though, its the spoke to caliper clearance.

JIMMYBACK

:doh: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers steve i think i need to borrwo you glasses:lol: :lol: :lol: