With or Without?

Had to rip the sunstrip off the R yesterday for its MOT.

Before i took it off i was in no doubt that i was going to fit another one ASAP but now its off im in 2 minds as to whether to do it or not..i think without it the car looks less chav and more ''grown up'' if that possible with these things, but with the sunstrip it looks a lot meaner..

What do you guys reckon?

BEFORE

AFTER

EVOBAD

dont let people put you of mate i think it looks good both ways but its a pain in the ass when mot comes up

EVOBAD said:
dont let people put you of mate i think it looks good both ways but its a pain in the ass when mot comes up
Yeh tell me about it - i was stood in the station ripping it off lol. It left a layer of glue behind that was so think i couldnt see through it anyway! Was thinking of going to a signwriters and getting a few made up that would do me for a while, and didnt think it would look right without it, but its growing on me..

EVOBAD

if the wipers touch the grafix then its a fail i used to put a very short wiper on it worked for me but my wasnt as low as yours,may be u should leave orange part of then it woudnt be so low

The wipers went into the nismo strip too otherwise it would have been left on...The MOT tester said he used to get people turning up with stupidly short wipers :lol:

CanadianR

off. And holy fack! what paint code is that so I can write it down for reference when mine is due for a paint job!!!!?!?

Hmm fairly unanimous then :lol: I think I tend to agree...Next i'll be ripping off the shopping list on the sideskirts :doh:

Jeddeh said:
off. And holy fack! what paint code is that so I can write it down for reference when mine is due for a paint job!!!!?!?
Aint got a code for it mate, only the paint colours used to get the finish, and thats a closely guarded secret :p