WHATS BEST

WHATS BEST

• >>>>>GREDDY EMANAGE<<<<<

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rude boy pimpin Autronics or Motec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GINGA

Mattygtir,gtir spares could you do your buisness by PM please :wink: by all means offer helpful advice as you have done 8) but just keep the buisness side to PM or email etc please.

ashills

gtir.spares said:
just so you all know you no longer need the two looms you normally buy with the e-manage ie ignition/injector as there is now a easier way to do it . 8)
i believe i am the first to have it done this way aswell unless someone else has already. :lol:

only one loom so it takes less time to install which means less man hours to fit so it makes the kit a bit cheaper than before so i am told. :D

cheers
gary :)
yeah i wired mine like this so ive only got one loom for the whole lot
as the timing only needs 2 wires which are spare on the other loom when u wire injectors in

is ur still going in to abbey gary to be set up

M

Mr Overboooost

smokeR said:
Mattygtir,gtir spares could you do your buisness by PM please :wink: by all means offer helpful advice as you have done 8) but just keep the buisness side to PM or email etc please.

i am not doing any business so i dont know where you got that idea from :?

ive just got my car back from abbey and i am very please with it but they recon i need a set of cams and bigger injectors to get a much better power figure(257 at the hubs at the moment)

cheers
gary :)

M

Muppet

Can you map the emanage yourself and does it come with the software.

thanks muppet.