Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rude boy pimpin Autronics or Motec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gtir303

WHAT IS BEST
APEXI SAFC OR
GREDDY EMANAGE
I HAVE A APEXI AVCR BUT WANT TO CONTROL THE FUEL BETTER SO COULD DO WITH SOME HELP

Davey

e-manage is best i think m8, cos it does fuelling and ignition timing iirc, like a unichip, plus, it means your car wont look like blackpool illuminations with all that apexi stuff in there! :wink:

mattygti-r

swings and roundabouts really,

id prb go for the SAFC2 easier to install , easier to "rejig" but just depends

matt

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I'm sure that the e-manage has far more mapping points and so will give a better fuel map and help squeeze out those extra horses... Also I think it can control ignition timing and bigger injectors too...???

Rishi

S

Sirnixalot

emanage is better. Its a little ore wires to install and solder but thats about the only downside.

mattygti-r

yes ur correct basically

emanage - hassle setting up touch more expensive really do need a 4wd rr to set up but more exclusive

safc2 - easier to set up, DIY job really, but looks so much nicer than the emanage

:D

GINGA

Emanage is far superior in everyway really if you can afford it spend the little extra and get the emanage :wink: or better still get a power fc again more expensive but better than a emanage was its a direct replacement unit so no cutting into wires etc :wink:

safc2 - easier to set up, DIY job really,
emanage is just the same as the s-afc as it still needs slicing into the original wiring and the s-afc still needs setting up at a tuner really as its not really a diy job to set up unless you have and the right equipment eg proper wideband afr gauge and det cans etc

M

Mr Overboooost

Sirnixalot said:
emanage is better. Its a little ore wires to install and solder but thats about the only downside.

not as many wires now to solder as using one loom to do the job of the injector and ignition harness :D

cheers
gary

GINGA

Also have a word with Ashills as he may be able to sort you out with the emanage at a nice price :wink:

mattygti-r

or i can sort u out with either emange or safc2 or any other jdm parts to be honest.

ive just done a jap order for this week thou today :oops:

M

Mr Overboooost

just so you all know you no longer need the two looms you normally buy with the e-manage ie ignition/injector as there is now a easier way to do it . 8)
i believe i am the first to have it done this way aswell unless someone else has already. :lol:

only one loom so it takes less time to install which means less man hours to fit so it makes the kit a bit cheaper than before so i am told. :D

cheers
gary :)

gtir303

after looking in to it and everyones help i think it will have to be
GREDDY E-MANAGE
just got to find one cheap :lol:

M

Mr Overboooost

gtir303 said:
after looking in to it and everyones help i think it will have to be
GREDDY E-MANAGE
just got to find one cheap :lol:

if you are going for the e manage get the profec e-01 aswell as it controlls boost and you can adjust the settings on the e manage aswell with it.

cheers
gary :)