Whats 1.4 bar like?

O

Odin

No your right of caurse master tuner :lol: :lol: :lol: .

edited due to school boy spelling :oops:

rob

kyepan

vpulsar said:
No your right of cause master tunner :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
could we have a section solely for v to have arguments with everyone. 8)

Then, anytime he wants to post anything argumentative, it will stay there. Instead of his current behaviour, constantly broadcastying his particlarly bland brand of verbal dioreah (smelly spelling) across the rest of the board, diluting threads where people actually want answers to genuine questions. :shock:

anyone wanna answer the guy who originally posted.

O

Odin

Yes I did indeed, thank you for pointing out my school boy spelling fella :wink: .

As for a sad life I could never have one of them matey not with four little girls that love there dad 8) 8) :D .

As for my car it's been finished for month's now all bar a remap :wink: .

Now run along little man and have a w@nk over your laminated pic of mike the pipe :wink: Don't forget to take your bins off first four eye's you don't want any splash back do you.

rob

O

Odin

kyepan said:
vpulsar said:

rob

Then, anytime he wants to post anything argumentative, it will stay there. Instead of his current behaviour, constantly broadcastying his particlarly bland brand of verbal dioreah (smelly spelling) across the rest of the board, diluting threads where people actually want answers to genuine questions. :shock:

How come I'm getting all the blame :shock: :? :? :? :evil: .

rob

Keira

you know what justin i was thinking exactly the same thing, and was going to start a little thread where rob can take out all his middle aged, trying to hang on to his youth aggression all he wanted, but then remembered the 'say it to my face' invite and reckon theres no point cos just like most dumb animals on this planet when they feel threatened they resort to violence.. :roll:

clearly when robs intellect is strained and those middle aged braincells which are probably past there best are working overtime he does the same :roll:

not much of a challenge for anyone there really :wink:

O

Odin

Must take you an age to flick through the dictionary looking for a clever reply :roll: :roll: .

rob

kyepan

vpulsar said:
kyepan said:
vpulsar said:

rob

How come I'm getting all the blame :shock: :? :? :? :evil: .

rob
cos your older and you should know better, but you sound like a petulant child.. hence my comment.

S

samellio

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyepan cheers for the advice mate :wink: really wanted to know what difference there is between 1.2 and 1.4 bar and what i could expect from 1.4 bar... was kind of hoping for about 340bhp :D

O

Odin

Mine had 311bhp at 1.2 bar on a super hybrid turbo, So you should see 340bhp ok on 1.4 bar, But it all depends on what turbo you are useing mate :wink: .

My turbo will push 400bhp at 1.4 bar as proved by Paul (ginger) :wink: .

rob

C

Crazy

Sorry to but in on the thread lads but I am sure Samelio bought my mate Mozza's GTiR and IIRC it has a full Hi Teq rebuild and Quaiffe box :wink:

If its the same car your car is capable of loads more mate, its just the turbo letting it down :( all you need is a monster turbo 3037 - 3071r - GT30 or any other monster turbo and get it set up correctly for about 1.8bar :twisted: and you should easily have 420bhp+ my friend.

I have a 'bigger' turbo than standard and I am producing 350bhp+ @ 1.2bar and I am hoping for 370bhp+ @ 1.4 bar when I go back for a remap and thats still on a standard bottom end :shock:

I will say to you what I used to say to Mozza, your car is a beast in the waiting..........................just needs finishing off. :D

And its about time someone put V in his place :twisted:

S

samellio

Rob- :lol: :lol: ... we love you really :wink: :wink:

Crazy your right my car would be a complete beast if i could afford a huge turbo but funds cannot stretch :cry: also i think my standard size turbo will be perfect for me... spoke to steve ferguson about turbos and he tried bigger turbos but found them too laggy for racing.. was quicker with a smaller turbo...
My standard (size-it's some sort of hybrid)turbo powers me from 0-111mph in 12 secs running 1.2 bar so 1.4 would be interesting :wink:(and relitavely cheap 8) )
Taking it to Hi-teq for them to give it a clean bill of health then going to think about boost.. Feck knows what clutch i'm going to get as i can't see my helix organic lasting!! :lol:

M

mozza

yer crazy....thats what I told him when he bought it!!!!

AND thats what I would have done if I didnt have to buy a friggin house with huge house price rises :roll: lol.

I had the car dyno'd a few times and it was already making over 270 at wheels on all occasions...........so even on 1.2 bar it should be making around 340bhp if my maths are correct.

I think ull need to upgrade the injectors and maf though as thor set it up for 1.4 bar (well sort of :roll: ) and set the timing back so in essence it was running 1.3-1.4 bar but no faster than someone running 1.1-1.2 bar!!!! :roll: :shock: :cry:

hope the car is going well btw :wink:

S

samellio

Progress:
Cars at hiteq going for 1.4 bar :D Should have it back in a week or 2 :wink:
Shall let you all know how she goes 8)