Whats 1.4 bar like?

S

samellio

I'm running 1.2 bar at the moment and am wondering if it's worth spending£££'s to go for 1.4.. :?
Will it be much quicker????... -hope so :wink: :lol:

Keira

JIMMYBACK B said:
:D yes it is :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
except you wouldn't know would you :roll:

mr 'cant get 300bhp out of the car' :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
JIMMYBACK B said:

god u a knobber alot of the time now kerion arent u? :roll: :wink: i used to run over 300 but wiv anything things break :shock:

Keira

JIMMYBACK B said:
kieron said:
JIMMYBACK B said:

god u a knobber alot of the time now kerion arent u? :roll: :wink: i used to run over 300 but wiv anything things break :shock:
you ran 290 something :roll: , couldn't get the car to hold boost properly and yet you sit here giving people advice when you havn't got a clue have you...how can you advise someone and make a joke of it when you cant even get your own car set up right ???

put it this way, if someones car breaks cos they listen to your rubbish whos the nobber then??

oh yeah...hows the supercharger coming along :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
kieron said:
JIMMYBACK B said:

you ran 290 something :roll: , couldn't get the car to hold boost properly and yet you sit here giving people advice when you havn't got a clue have you...how can you advise someone and make a joke of it when you cant even get your own car set up right ???

put it this way, if someones car breaks cos they listen to your rubbish whos the nobber then??

oh yeah...hows the supercharger coming along :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep u are the king of nobbers :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes the boost was waving like a silly school girl at pts and yes it was only reaching 293 bhp cos of a major boost leak :roll:
i cant only go from my own experience.......so the orginal question wos.is 1.4 bar fast................yes i answered........... o and the super charger idea is on hold indefentley unless in your major wisdom of ball joint changing :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u know of anywhere that can do this wivout shitting themselves rant over
ps kerion jimmy still loves u even thou u are a moody old ncut :wink:

E

Edd

Anyone got a picture of what 1.4 bar looks like so we can get a better idea??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

Jimmy (5 belly's) vs kerion(c0ck muncher) 8) :lol: .

Kerion does seem to know it all lately, He must think because he's been hanging around mike for a while as his bi*ch tea boy he now knows everything there is to know :roll: :roll: :roll: .

rob

Keira

vpulsar said:
Kerion does seem to know it all lately, He must think because he's been hanging around mike for a while as his bi*ch tea boy he now knows everything there is to know :roll: :roll: :roll: .
:roll: good one fatty, yes i have learnt alot from mike thank you, not ashamed to admit it, he told me you were a p r ic k sometime ago but i thought i'd give you the benefit of doubt, guess now i realise he was right theres not much more i need to know is there.. :roll:

look you managed to call me a c0ckmuncher and a bi*ch in that one, well done, bit more adult than dog breath :lol:

O

Odin

Yeah mikes my best mate 8) :wink: .

As for you well your just a fool that hides behind his keyboard :roll: But please feel free to come and repeat your words to my face if we ever meet up :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:

As for you well your just a fool that hides behind his keyboard :roll: But please feel free to come and repeat your words to my face if we ever meet up :wink: .

rob
thats would be clash of the titans 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just get your car tuned n save it for the track 8) :wink:

O

Odin

His mummy wouldn't let him of the lead long enough matey :roll: :wink: .

rob :wink:

kyepan

well a certain person who shall remain nameless runs 1.4 bar but has water injection to keep things cool. he said it was quite cheep to get there, so long as you keep things cool.. so lets talk about how you can get to 1.4bar.

more air more fuel more heat.... more cooling needed or det and engine death follow very quickly..

Well set up adequitely fueled engine with a front mount to keep inlet charge temps down even when stationary (or an arc top mount) water/methanol mix injection (dunno how to sort this but it uses the washer bottle and perhaps and a window washer pump) Oil cooler (dunno if this is really nessecary) and perhaps a larger rad.

then fuel pump, and some sort of decent boost control.

correct me if i am wrong anyone..

Keira

vpulsar said:

rob
it just gets better :lol: :lol: the old say it to my face chesnut :lol: :lol: you really are a sad old man :lol: :lol: 4 kids, no job, lives off wifey, cant build a car that works despite spending £30k :roll: and here he is now feeling the need to puff his already over-in-flated chest out and invite me to say it to his face :lol: :lol:

As hard as you may find this to believe i'm not remotely interested in you or your £30k car :roll: , your mortgage, your wife, your 4 kids, your dog if you've got one, your cat or any other thing that makes your humdrum little life what it is. Been doing fine all these years without meeting you so why would i want to waste me time now :roll: :lol: :lol: if we did meet i'd imagine we'd probably get on :wink: unless of course your taking this all abit to seriously :roll: :lol: :lol:

To be honest rob i pity you as it goes :cry: your a middle man that as said before lurks around the internet looking for people to wind up, has to call them names (still not quite recovered from being called dog breath :lol: ) Then you hunt out other threads when you realise your not getting anywhere and start again on that one :lol: :lol: :lol:

and to top it all off you invite me to say it your face :lol: :lol: :lol:

what happens next :?: :?: am i suppossed to say 'come on then fatty, name the time and place' :roll: :lol: :lol:

lets not forget the fabled old hiding behind a keyboard phrase whilst we're at it, whos the fool really rob :?: i havn't felt the need to puff my chest out yet have i :roll: :lol: :lol:

although if it makes you feel better i'll play along again so here goes..........'who's hiding fatty, bring it on :roll: :lol: :lol: , how do you want to settle it, good old fashion fisticuffs :roll: :lol: arm wrestle :roll: :lol:, conkers :shock: :lol: :lol: paper, scissors, stone :roll: :lol: :lol: see who can do the most press-ups :shock: :lol: spelling contest :wink: although i've got a clear advantage there :lol:

or maybe just agree that we both give as good as we get, its only the internet fella :wink: