what exhaust??

P

pimppulsar

i spoke to pfx the other day and they reckon it will be ready in about a week!

when i fitted it i seriously noticed the turbo spooled quicker and pulled more boost at top end!
the only down fall is that it is a bit louder [not that it bothered me] they are meant to be quieting it down tho!

M

memski

Got a 3" turboback on mine; when a mate was following me he said a little girl at the bus stop had to put her fingers in her ears when I drove past :lol: Would rather have a more subtle exhaust but unfortunately straight through = better breathing = more performance = more noise :(

J

jaigtir

Would rather have a more subtle exhaust but unfortunately straight through = better breathing = more performance = more noise
lol, Remember mine mem, when it was straight through, wake up the dead :shock:

Stoned said:
Yeah :D

Steve what boost were you running in your old R when you gave me and Kev a lift back in Feb?

Mines quick, but not anything like as quick as your one was :)
1.2 bar I think m8, certainly not over that, and certainly nothing like what I'm gonna be running shortly in my new one :wink: :D

MarkTurbo

My mate had the sheepdog system on his R and if i remember correctly it wasnt too loud on idle or low revs but sounded lovely when it was on boost, slightly quieter than a goose i reckon :wink:

Havent got a clue where you would get a sheepdog system now though :?:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

mate get a apexi n1 can or sumin like that and have it custom made , thats what i got , the sound is garte . 8) 8) 8)

Sweeny

Ive got a Scorpion, its neighbour friendly, but when you open up the throttle it has a nice throaty rasp to it, best of both worlds. But to be fair you would probably get more power from a goose, but dont think it would be that noticeable. But in saying this, next year im goin for a straight off the turbo and out the front bumper route (legally of course :wink: ), similar to RC's evo and Jason Gants R :twisted: .