what exhaust??

D

Dazzagti-r

right guys the time has come to get a new exhaust, i have been thinking about gettin the blitz nur spec r what do u reckon??

G

GTiRich

Every other sheep on here is gonna say get a goose. I'm gonna say what i always say and go custom. For less than a goose U can have it looking and sounding exactly how you want. May even release a few more horses than a goose :?:

S

Stoned

May even release a few more horses than a goose
The key word there is 'may'

It's very doubtful considering the goose is basically a straight piece of pipe :D

Unless you go 3" all the way :wink:

G

GTiRich

I went 3 inch all the way and it's a straight piece of pipe. I have 2 larger sections to silence it a lil as the police round here are shit hot on exhaust noise. It's just about being different. Why follow the flock

S

Stoned

Tried and tested. I just wanted what I knew would be good and the least hassle.

I certainly dont regret my choice. Fitting the goose transformed the engine response on my R, really freed up power waiting to be released over 5000rpm

S

Stoned

Yeah :D

Steve what boost were you running in your old R when you gave me and Kev a lift back in Feb?

Mines quick, but not anything like as quick as your one was :)

F

flying postman

GET GOOSE MATE 8)
But only if u can handle the sound :oops: :shock: :D

turblio

I just got a flippin sexy 4" 5ZIGEN slash cut from a well good mate :wink:
and it will be going on mine very soon...

gtir bean

iv got a sheepdog to go on mine.apparently its pretty rare but ill find out if it sounds good next weekend hopefully.

GTIR1000

mine came with an hks competition exhaust ive never heard anything like it before. but i also know these dont give as much power gain as others but sound amazing and very loud.

D

Dazzagti-r

exhaust

well to be honest im not to fussed about how loud its gonna be, i dont really wana wake up the entire street when i get up for work at half four in the morn! really i want whatever is gonna give me more power!
:twisted:

M

mozza

mongoose is great sound but perhaps ABIT TOO loud for general driving to work and stuff LOL......they hear you coming if you know what I mean lol.....especially with a slightly uneven idle, BER BER BER BER BER BER :roll: 8) 8) ....all good though.

Acts as a flame thrower if you want it too aswell. :wink:

T

Tart

I love the goose and I get some great flames. If u don't want the noise though try something like a scorpion turbo back. My neighbours don't like me due to me turnin up at 2am and then letting the turbo cool......... 8)

kyepan

ditto.. my neighbours give me grief about the goose.
Old people fall over in its wake when i drive past.
and little children cry when they see what is making the noise.

one more eloquent friend, likened it to a small explosion travelling down the road It pops burbles and generally does a very good impression of a small civil war.

The drone on the motorway makes ignoring your girlfriend rather easy.. unless you actually want to have a conversation, in which case you have to drive off throttle at about 30mph.

anyone know of a proven exaust that is as good in the performance dept but quieter?

P

pimppulsar

i've got a new 3inch system on mine from performance fx comes straight of the turbo!
they've also got my old goose for sale,
give them a ring on 01980 624490