What Boost Controller???

mattygti-r

why get a profec when the Blitz is a few £ more and does more?

E01 is a good unit but its a massive theif magnet i think...where u suppost to hide that? :lol: it looks like a dvd player...

M

Mr Overboooost

mattygti-r said:
why get a profec when the Blitz is a few £ more and does more?

E01 is a good unit but its a massive theif magnet i think...where u suppost to hide that? :lol: it looks like a dvd player...

all depends whether you live in an area full of thieving w*nkers or not :roll:
oh and try the glove box to hide it which i thought would be obvious :lol:

cheers
gary

B

Brett G

Probably going to go for a Blitz R :wink:
not getting it yet but within the next month.
Thanks for the response, getting back to ya soon Matty

Brett

S

srbpower

If you just want something that's easy to use, controlls boost well and doesn't cost loads, it's the Profec B all the way mate.

The Blitz Spec S is worth a look but it's only designed to run up to 18psi, so if you plan going over that, the Profec is the best option without paying loads.

Dan

mattygti-r

my area is a very good place :)

its just the thought of leavin it in car parks etc, that scares me....

if i had the EO1 (with emanage) etc....id want to look at the display to see whats going on so leavin it in the glovey isnt or wouldnt be an option for me :oops:

skiddusmarkus

Could put the E-01 inside the sun visor.I'm not sure where mine is going yet as the sun visors had to come out for the cage :? .

M

MarkMc

Blitz SBC 3

Has 4 boost settings. Shows real time boost :D , But it’shard to see when driving :cry: . Bar or psi. Can record boost too :D , but I haven’t quite figured that out yet :oops: . Can be difficult to switch boost settings on the go :cry: . And of course it looks cool :wink: . Problems all instructions in Japanese :cry: .

M

Mr Overboooost

skiddusmarkus said:
Could put the E-01 inside the sun visor.I'm not sure where mine is going yet as the sun visors had to come out for the cage :? .

you might have to extend the cable as they dont seem to give you a lot with it :(

cheers
gary

mohsan

need boost valve

i also need one also as i did it the cheap option using a bleed valve, i think i will go for the apexi but yes i definitely need a boost controller,how much am i looking to pay?

B

Brett G

Hey Mohsan give Mattigti-r a pm mate :D , he should give you a bit of info :wink:

Brett

mohsan

best one?

hks evc5 is the best then?
i gota get this as i used the cheapest method which was a bleed valve.
also i think itl be good as i could save petrol by keeping the boost lower when on motorways,best one and best price?