valentines prezzie for the pulsar

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Hi Mate

When are you going to try and fit it ??

I would be interested in what the car drives like once fitted, keep me/us up to date

Keira

steve i'll probably get it on the car saturday, if i can be @rsed might whack my old mongoose back on first to compare, currently using memskis old standard front pipe, a couple of old bean tins selotaped together would be better than that :lol:

M

memski

kieron said:
steve i'll probably get it on the car saturday, if i can be @rsed might whack my old mongoose back on first to compare, currently using memskis old standard front pipe, a couple of old bin tins selotaped together would be better than that :lol:
:lol: Thanks for the meths tho dude!!

Keira

Fitted the pipe today. Popped down to mikes to annoy him some more.
As usual what should've been a piece of p!ss turned into a drama, there i've been thinking that memskis old front pipe was blowing its tits off when it turns out the turbo has been half hanging off and the gasket was fooked :shock:

Got to experience mikes idea of running a new engine in :shock: on the way to get a new gasket :)

Gary ( gtirspares) got me out of the sh!t by giving me the gasket he had so we got it all back together, bIt of a wrestling match with the decat but it went on basically first time 8) car's noticably quicker but alot of that is probably due to the turbo now being bolted on properly :roll:

ITC is all wired in so its off to the rollers next, just got to decide who ????