turini / se nissan wide arch kit value

John

Sure Bob could create the odd bulge no problem...:lol:
You could give them away free with a set of expensive floor mats... ;-)
On a more serious note, I have worked in Japan 5 times over the last 15 years and still keep in touch with afew locals... would it be worth while pursuing a group buy... ?

I would like these:

The carbon canards look tasty, wouldnt mid a set of those if your sorting out a GB.

Braveheart

The carbon canards look tasty, wouldnt mid a set of those if your sorting out a GB.
I've fired off a message to a work mate. He's in Japan at the moment and will ask the Japaneese customer to have a chat with carzyhornet in relation to a group buy... I'll keep you posted!
Start saving your coppers!

Braveheart

You have expensive taste...35,700 JPY = £262.00 :lol: they do look very nice though. Fiberglass are listed at £116.00
my fear is that a small nudge on the track could work out rather costly... :oops::cry:

jjs

ive seen a few guys using fibreglass wide arch kits on the autocross cars, citroen ax's novas etc, they fill the gap between the car body and the wide arch with expanding foam, and they seem to take quite a lot of abuse the other cars seem to bounce of them without causing much damage , Jim .

Braveheart

ive seen a few guys using fibreglass wide arch kits on the autocross cars, citroen ax's novas etc, they fill the gap between the car body and the wide arch with expanding foam, and they seem to take quite a lot of abuse the other cars seem to bounce of them without causing much damage , Jim .
That's comforting to know Jim... cheers... you puting your name down then for some bouncie panels.. ;-)