Turbo technics - stage 1 hybrid - any good???

Keira

Edd said:
I'm not sure i might even go for a 3540, who knows what will happen next year.
I do.... :wink:

you'll probably sell it due to your inabilty to get it running better than it did before you tampered with it and buy another one and f*ck that up aswell :wink: :lol:

E

Edd

how did you know the plan kieron

if it don't beat 431bhp that it was i'll be mightily p*ssed off :shock: :twisted:

j10gtr

when choosing a turbo as yourself what you wwnt from your car.

If you dont mind the lag and want over 400 bhp then the 3037 is the one to go for.

But if your looking for a quick responsive road car then the gt2871r or the gtrs would be a better choice. The gtrs is rated at 400ps and spools up very well.

The turbo you have will produce 1.4 bar no problem but will not hold it to the redline theres nothing wrong with it its just running out of steam.

You need to match your turbo choice to your engine to get the best results from the turbo. Have a word with the builder of the engine see what they reccommend.

M

mozza

yer good point dude!

dont want a lag monster really (coming from my last turbo - seemed like it as standard), im trying out a couple of things the wkend to see if it could be something simple and then take it for another blast and see if there are improvements.........
if not then investments next year hopefully :lol: :wink: