turbo elbow

williams

i had a 3" system from turbo back made up for £485, exhaust is a work of art and the welding etc is spot on. the bloke that done it is near newcastle if anyone else wants one made. im getting him to make me a manifold and a swirl pot aswell. will post some pic of the exhaust if anyones interested.

geoff pine

As some one has already stated there's a JANSPEED NOT( JAPSPEED) for sale on here or the mods for 450£ .You will have the elbow and the three " all the way spend another £250 and it could be all most as quite as a normal every day road car ,Would still be cheaper than buying a new 3" JANSPEED :thumbsup:

geoff pine

cheers for the bump, its my janspeed on the other forum
Whens the brown envelope arriving as its not got here yet(we did say english notes ?? ) :lol: :lol: having bought the full janspeed including decat muffler yours its as they say cheap as chips :lol:

P

pulsarboby

Wish me luck then Bob :thumb: Ill bring it round to you once finished so you can run your expert eyes over it ;-)

im sure youll make a better job of it than i did pete, my welding skills lets say need a bit of tutoring:lol: and im far from being a fabricator

if you make a jig (as martyn said) then you should be able to knock a few up and make yourself a few quid as theres loads of people after the things if there descent

fast eddy

I am actually already in the process of having a jig made and 2 1/2" elbows to suit the 2 1/2" Mongoose type systems.

Waiting for everyone to say you need 3" but i am an exhaust expert and 2 1/2" is fine for 350-400hp. I ran a Pulsar with std elbow and 2 1/4 exhaust and had a car with 320hp 0-60 in low 4's and low 13 1/4 mile! A 2 1/2" tubular elbow would be a vast improvement on the horrid cast one.

Eddy

pulsarmoley

im sure youll make a better job of it than i did pete, my welding skills lets say need a bit of tutoring:lol: and im far from being a fabricator

if you make a jig (as martyn said) then you should be able to knock a few up and make yourself a few quid as theres loads of people after the things if there descent
Well Bob id be lying if i said i was welding it myself, im getting my mate from work who is a coded welder to do that part but i have made my jig, now i just have to manipulate the big exhaust pipe (from a digger) around the turbo flange.
Cannot guarantee it will be pretty or decent but i shall see how mine holds up. Im hoping to dyno the car before and after fitment to see what i have gained; im hoping 10-15hp increase top end and better spool up. Someone more knowledgeable might be able to give me better figures?