The Gtiroc Off-road Register Please Read!

pete-r

Mines off the road until i get back in the country in october.Its getting a new box,new suspension and a bit more boost!Im in the south east also.So far all the off road R,s seem to be in the south east!!

cojack

Mine's been of the road since last october having a rebuild should be back on the road mid aug i hope had the car 2 years only drove it for 4000 miles well gutted but i'm not giving up.

(north west)

Jgti-R

YEP! non working R's!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gotta love it!

well mine still isn't working!

went to be mapped and now i've got a broken transfer and gearbox!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

oh it make me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boucherie

Jgti-R said:

bugger i cant belive that my 'twin' car is off the road as well!!! where did u get the mapping done and how much J?

P

papdog

Off the road til tomorrow when it's being mapped. Hopefully if all is OK it'll be on the road for the first time in nearly 2 years!!

Graham

pete-r

Jgti-R said:

Bloody heck J!Where did that happen?on the rollers?

Mr GTiR

LOL quality thread. Just found it now.

Mine been off the raod for a while now and is expected to be off the road for another 6 weeks.

I don't have a problem getting to meets or shows as i just pinch my bro's STi Type R hehehehe

Dan_GTiR

Mine's been off the road since April 2005 :(

Decided to fix the water leak, and install the FMIC and some other bits and bobs, but then I got lazy.

Hopefully shoud be back together again in about 4 weeks, if I can be bothered to pull my finger out.

Dan :)

boucherie

boucherie said:
mines finally coming off the road on wednesday to have the manifold, turbo, 4pt brace, 3" intake pipe, oil cooler and maybe the injectors if i can get a fuel filter in time.
The aim is to have the car back on the road by this weekend so i can watch the footie between working night shifts.

In short it will be done!!
Front end stripped, new turbo ready to go on, just got to change the gearbox upper mount and other small jobs before putting back together, weekend is still possible for completion!! :thumbsup:

Dooie Pop Pop

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i also think it would be a good idea that when your cars back on the road or you have more information you can modify or delete your ORIGINAL post to suit or the thread' ll read like Justins old sig...its broken, its fixed, its broken ect lol.

cheers, Stu

:-D :-D :-D :-D some of these questions would be best suited to pm and updates can go in the original post till its back on the road then delete the post yourself. this thread is meant to be an information resource.

simple and clutter free:-D

stu

Last edited:

GTiR_Mic

Emmmm mine doesn't seem to be on the road for very long.

Back off the road again with a bad oil cooler leak and just a day before it had a gearbox problem :lol:

Should be back on the road soon (I hope :lol:)

Mic