The Gtiroc Off-road Register Please Read!

Dooie Pop Pop

right big-ups and bukkaka to Pesh90 for coming up with this one:-D

he came up with the idea that it would be really helpfull if we had some clue as to how many members are actually capeable of driving their R' s to meets and shows.

SO:-D if your R is off the road broken/being modded or in a state of undress ect please post below giving your region area (southeast/midlands/london) and an estimate on how long you expect it to be 'off road' for..

thanks in advance, Stu

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Damn you for this post Dooie. Couldn't you wait til my water hose came through.

Mine's a self imposed (car's driveable, but not risking it) off road until my water hose comes through. Which I've now been waiting a week for.:doh:

boucherie

mines finally coming off the road on wednesday to have the manifold, turbo, 4pt brace, 3" intake pipe, oil cooler and maybe the injectors if i can get a fuel filter in time.
The aim is to have the car back on the road by this weekend so i can watch the footie between working night shifts.

In short it will be done!!

pesh90

cheers stu :oops:, well my R won't be done for a very long time...So the south east is safe for now..:lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
pesh90 said:
cheers stu :oops:, well my R won't be done for a very long time...So the south east is safe for now..:lol:

You'd make a good rep... Get your name in there mate... Check out the South Meets Section...

Rishi

GTiR_Mic

boucherie said:
mines finally coming off the road on wednesday to have the manifold, turbo, 4pt brace, 3" intake pipe, oil cooler and maybe the injectors if i can get a fuel filter in time.
The aim is to have the car back on the road by this weekend so i can watch the footie between working night shifts.

In short it will be done!!

Hope your not putting that E-bay turbo on your car mate :lol:

Also you have PM.

Mic

boucherie

GTiR_Mic said:
Hope your not putting that E-bay turbo on your car mate :lol:

Also you have PM.

Mic
nope not using that turbo, got myself a proper one from apex performance (gt3071), just got to modify the actuator bracket to make it fit how i need it :lol: also ive not got the details im afraid as i got it from a different company

pesh90

RishiGTiR said:
You'd make a good rep... Get your name in there mate... Check out the South Meets Section...

Rishi
Put me name down, but may have been beaten to the postion by rayman75

J

Jim_1979

Well mine is on the road... but in desperate need of some paint love!! :)

JAMMA

Mine has been off the road since 11th April, hopefully be back by the end of the week if all goes to plan.

Jamie

stumo

Off road too, NorthWest, it's gonna be weeks.:cry: :cry: :cry:

It's now been off-road longer than on-road.:doh:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
mine's will be back on the road in a couple of weeks - im off to Germany on wednesday, then on to Cornwall when i get back :)

car is getting its new brakes fitted and a new fuel pump, then off to Dastek for a couple of tweaks.

believe it or not that will be it finished!!!

maz

got 2 cracked discs, so off road till i buy new brakes, should be back on road by beginning of july. (scotland area)

Dooie Pop Pop

this is good stuff:D

can you all do me and the reps a huge favour and keep the spam to a minimum please? like real funny shit only:D just to make it easier to read the thread;-)

i also think it would be a good idea that when your cars back on the road or you have more information you can modify or delete your original post to suit or the thread' ll read like Justins old sig...its broken, its fixed, its broken ect lol.

cheers, Stu

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

Mines off the road for a change :lol:

Only a blown turbo so nothing major, and i'm fitting a few more bits and pieces ;-)

JIMMYBACK

mines off road......sorting out the power steering pump as the bearings gone...........
list of things to fit...................clutch n flywheel
...............................................apexi boost controller
............................................... walbro pump
................................................refit z32maf
................................................refit bumper

if i had the money i could fit it all now update: new power steering pump fitted.........
fitting walbro pump tomorrow and refit z32 maf:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: