search for RB and NISMO parts

dencon

were nt the Nismo shells alot stronger? seam welded?
I crashed my nismo number 10. All mechanicals were removed and refitted into my present rhd hillclimb car. I still have the shell in corner of yard with its number 10 still fitted to front bulkhead. The body shell was similar to RB cars and not seam welded. The rear subframe was fitted with solid rubber bushes, and a few other improvements.

KenR33

I crashed my nismo number 10. All mechanicals were removed and refitted into my present rhd hillclimb car. I still have the shell in corner of yard with its number 10 still fitted to front bulkhead. The body shell was similar to RB cars and not seam welded. The rear subframe was fitted with solid rubber bushes, and a few other improvements.
Any pics of your shell? I've only ever seen pics of that number 005, I wonder how many were built?

@ Swiss GTI-R - Is yours a Nismo car?

Last edited:

Swiss GTI-R

Any pics of your shell? I've only ever seen pics of that number 005, I wonder how many were built?

@ Swiss GTI-R - Is yours a Nismo car?
I did ask NISMO, and they told me they have build 21 GTI-R.
But this was the only information i did get from them.
It seems they have not a lot of informations about this time,
or they just have no interest in this "old" cars.

Yes, mine is one (#20). But alot of the NISMO Parts are missing.
That is why im searching for parts.

It would be interesting to find all the NISMO cars...

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I thought they were a factory option rather than a Nismo part; instead of having the lights in your bumper like the GTi does.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Oh ok. So not special just rare
I think they're still special. Maybe because they're rare.
I'd guess they're unique to the GTi-R (as opposed to other Pulsar/Sunny models) and are styled to look like rally light pods.

vss irvine

the nme have 4 in a row, then 2 lower pods either side.

the was a pair of pods on ebay few weeks back, i just missed them!